Have a good evening , sweet heart and I are calling it a nite.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

IDK if this is an actual video, looks real, slap to the man, he must of said something they overheard. o_O:LOL::unsure::whistle::giggle::geek:

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
God's peace and mercies surround you on the close of yet another of his blessings to life.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018

IDK if this is an actual video, looks real, slap to the man, he must of said something they overheard. o_O:LOL::unsure::whistle::giggle::geek:
It could be a real picture. There are fish that have been known to jump out of the water and into a boat. This is real. Not kidding.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Don't forget to be thankful; 1Thessalonians 5:18 be thankful in all situations, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. We wonder sometimes, what is God's will, the Lords prayer, Thy will be done. I don't think God is a task master over us. I believe he is loving and caring, just as Jesus sat in the garden and looked over the hills towards Jerusalem, and said, I would take you under my Wings as a mother hen to her chicks, but you rejected me. Be thankful.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
God has given us another day. Stop looking what's behind you. Lot's wife was told not to turn back, the love of sin city was still in her heart, she just had to have one more look. That one more, might just be the no more. Lust of the eyes, pride, and forgiveness, are the thorns and seeds of the thistles that are creeping up from the soil, as roots. Our expectations at times have turned into devastations, because we need to set our lives upon the Rock, and stay there, spiritually.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
God has given us another day. Stop looking what's behind you. Lot's wife was told not to turn back, the love of sin city was still in her heart, she just had to have one more look. That one more, might just be the no more. Lust of the eyes, pride, and forgiveness, are the thorns and seeds of the thistles that are creeping up from the soil, as roots. Our expectations at times have turned into devastations, because we need to set our lives upon the Rock, and stay there, spiritually.
squirrel must of stole the un and typo forgivness. naughty squirrel. FORGIVENESS. reMEMBER WE COULD EAT WITH OUR FURRY FRIENDS, WHO DO NOT TALK, BUT THE word of God says, do not eat with a brother who is a verbal abuser. " The book of James says this. mark the man who holds his tongue for he is a man of peace. If we do not bridle our words, then the faith or religion belief in God, is in vain. Strong words, but it is even stronger for a gentle man is of great strength, the angry aggressive man, is weak, and unlearned of the scriptures of his bible. Be kind to one another. Praying for one another. Bearing one another's burdens, for this is the fulling of Christ. Compassion, mercy, and Love. REad your bible don't just carry it around back and forth.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Looks like this furry friend is praying.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
We all need prayers, were all human, we all need food, warmth, love, and shelter. The passage in the Nt when a man knocked on the door, in need, only to have the owner say, Be warm and fed, and slammed the door, on him.
Jesus was compassion. Were to pray for one another, who will, if you don't. Pray is like a whole in your floor, all the way down, that is not seen, and a little bridge over it. Will you walk over it, in prayer, or does the fear say, don't cross the bridge, you might fall. More than once, I prayed in the supermarket for very elderly frail ladies, to see them alone, and just barely making it around. I prayed with my mouth closed, and I prayed for her, and she turned around and said, "did you say something.?" We talk to the spirit, in prayer, through Jesus, for he is with us, and it is heard. I believe this.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

I went to a Russian Orthodox Greek Catholic School to learn to read and write Russian. We recited the Lords Prayer at every start of class. Something that has remained with me, through life. Today few churches take the time to pray this. If Jesus said pray in this manner, it should be honored. Going to and then being raised in a Penticostal Church, we always prayed the Lords prayer. Powerful words, Lead me not into temptation, Deliver us from ALL evil. These words are not just a model, they are targeted to the areas of darkness, don't forget to prayer the Lords Prayer tonite. God is faithful, are we. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

I watched a video of T D Jakes with Oprah Winfry in his church. A beautiful connection, of love flowing from him, with her tears flowing down her cheeks. You won't win anyone to the Lord, when looking for faults. Isaiah says, by his wounds, I am healed. Mere words don't touch the soul. An example, of the man who came to the house, knocking for help, and the door was opened, just to tell the one on the other side, be warm, and fed meant nothing. bv
The HOly spirit within our Spirit, according to his power that is at work within us, is that same compassion, of the women caught in Adultery, Jesus said to the stone holders, who is without sin, cast the first stone. We cannot reach a single soul, if it is done by the humanly flesh, carnality of Judgment, critisism and condemnation. This is not Jesus at work. When the HOly Spirit is at work, Epehsians 3:20 It bypasses the sin, and connects with the wounded, as only Jesus at work within us, could do, by the ministering of the HOly Spirit. It was so intensely beautiful to see, this connection, of pure unadulterated Love of God, touching another's Spirit, only as the Sword of the HOly Spirit could do, cutting asunder the soul, and the spirit. Who really are the adulteries, and adulteresses, as the Lord Jesus Christ said, you generation of vipers, that bite, and inflict poison. Adulteries who have left their first love, their coveant that Jesus made with us, as he sacrificed himself.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Who is it among you without any sin. You hypocrite, first remove the plake out of your eye, so you could see, before you point at the little mote in your brother's eyes. Some scatter, and not gather.