I still have a cold. Have been sick for 5 weeks already. I'm just exhausted. i can't get everything done. Yesterday I worked about 18 hrs.
Today, I ran around got a lot done this morning and now, am just relaxing watching tv. I'm too exhausted and feeling too sick to do anything/go anywhere.
I'm not sure if I have a temperature or not, am just sleepy but have so much to do.
my one friend is also sick.
Please pray we both feel better for Christmas this week
Today, I ran around got a lot done this morning and now, am just relaxing watching tv. I'm too exhausted and feeling too sick to do anything/go anywhere.
I'm not sure if I have a temperature or not, am just sleepy but have so much to do.
my one friend is also sick.
Please pray we both feel better for Christmas this week