Have demons taken control?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
We know from the book of Revelation (chapter 9 and others) that there will come a time when demons will take control of earthlings and perpetrate great evil on the earth. While that may be yet future in its proper fulfilment, the madness that has entered into American cities and into its federal government appears to be controlled demonically.

And when one looks beyond the USA at what has happened (and is happening) in the world over the last 12 months, it clearly shows that the powers of darkness are winning over the rule of law and over sanity on a daily basis. Even the pope has blatantly gone on over to the side of the globalists and liars (not that we expect much from him in the first place).

Christians may not be generally familiar with staunchly Catholic Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano. But he (as opposed to the pope) is one of the few people who has grasped what has happened in the world and connected it to Satan. Though we may differ with his theology he is speaking truth below:

...It must be recognized that the apparent illogicality of what we see happening – the boycotting of preventative treatments, erroneous therapies, ineffective vaccines, lockdowns with no usefulness, the use of masks that are absolutely useless – makes perfect sense as soon as we understand that the declared purpose – defeating the alleged pandemic – is a lie, and that the real purpose is the planning of an economic, social, and religious crisis using an artfully provoked pseudo-pandemic as a tool. Only in this way can we understand that the simultaneity and univocity of the provisions adopted by various nations, the aligned narration of the media, and the behavior of political leaders. There is a single script under a single direction, which makes use of the collaboration and complicity of politicians and rulers, doctors and scientists, bishops and priests, journalists and intellectuals, actors and influencers, multinationals and bankers, public employees and speculators. Profits and gains are instrumental to this, because they purchase and assure the loyalty of subordinates, but this war – may we never forget this! – is an ideological and religious war.

Two opposite worlds
This crisis serves to create the conditions necessary to make the Great Reset inevitable, that is, the transition from the world based on Greco-Roman civilization and Christianity to a world without a soul, without roots, without ideals. In practice, it is the passage from the Kingdom of Christ to the Kingdom of the Antichrist, from a virtuous society that punishes evildoers to the impious and wicked society that punishes the good. That detestable idea of “equality” that was earlier instilled in us by freethinkers has now been used to equate good and evil, right and wrong, beautiful and ugly, under the pretext of recognizing freedom of expression; today it serves to promote evil, injustice, and what is wrong, and even make them obligatory, in order to delegitimize and prohibit goodness, justice, and beauty.

Consistent with this vision, ecumenism too – which was initially introduced into the sacred enclosure by the Council under the pretext of bringing back heretics and schismatics – today shows its antichristic charge, incorporating all the false religions into a pantheon but proscribing the Apostolic Roman Catholic Religion, because it is the only true one and as such is irreconcilable with doctrinal error and moral deviation. We therefore ought to understand that, if we do not passively witness the changes underway and we do not allow the globalist ideology to be imposed on us in all of its most abject forms, we will soon be considered criminals, hostes publici because we are faithful to a jealous God who does not tolerate mixing with idols and prostitution. The deception of liberty, equality, and fraternity propagated by Masonry consists precisely in usurping the primacy of God to give it to Satan, with the apparent pretext – which is in any case erroneous and immoral – of placing God and Satan on the same level in such a way as to allow an alleged freedom of choice that morally does not exist. But the final purpose, the true and un-confessable one, is fundamentally theological, because the author of the rebellion is always the same, the eternally Defeated One...
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...fear-covid-19-the-vaccine-and-the-great-reset

One simply has to check out all the appalling news that is presented daily to see that demonic anarchy and lawlessness has now become the norm, while absolutely everyone simply stands by, and the courts support the evildoers. Since this is not "normal", the only Christian explanation for the present rise of evil in America and the world is colossal demonic activity.

Christians have no fear of Satan and his demons, but his minions are now going after churches and individual Christians to shut them down. It is therefore time for all believers to make up their minds as to how they will confront the powers of darkness with the power of God and the Word of God.

CS1

May 23, 2012
many Christian do two things when it comes to demons and spiritual warfare.

• Too much emphasis on the devil and demons
  • No devil or demons at all.

The word of God is very clear that we are in a spiritual battle, however, as long as the Christian is alive and waiting on the Lord WE are to have Victory over the works of the devil. We are to submit ourselves to God resist the devil and he will flee from you.

yet we are to pray and fast as Jesus said because certiantypes don't Let go until you do.

We are not to go out and seek demons, but if one comes your way it was not so that YOU would be overcome by the devil or demon BUT that YOUR GOD would show Himself Mighty on your behalf and you get the victory.

Movies got it wrong. they have always the minister who like a wimp crying out "TAKE ME!!!!!" as they can't see the victory to have the devil let go of the person they have taken possession of.

The devil is a liar and he is not more powerful to resist the authoritative word of God. he can resist you but not the Jesus in you.

Even Micheal an Ark angel said to satan " The Lord Rebuke you " Jude chapter 1.

Apr 21, 2021

I'd say they've been in control for some time.

(Ephesians 6:12)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities (a specific rank of demons), against powers (demons), against the rulers of the darkness of this world (high ranking demons), against spiritual wickedness in high places (people at the very top of societies who serve demons)."

I'd say Archbishop Vigano is spot-on. It is very rare to hear Truth spoken from positions of high profile in our world today, but it is not a shock that his statement was not broadcast in the mainstream. Very few will hear anything about it.

Very refreshing. Thank you for sharing.

CS1

May 23, 2012

I'd say they've been in control for some time.

(Ephesians 6:12)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities (a specific rank of demons), against powers (demons), against the rulers of the darkness of this world (high ranking demons), against spiritual wickedness in high places (people at the very top of societies who serve demons)."

I'd say Archbishop Vigano is spot-on. It is very rare to hear Truth spoken from positions of high profile in our world today, but it is not a shock that his statement was not broadcast in the mainstream. Very few will hear anything about it.

Very refreshing. Thank you for sharing.
The Jesus I know said He would build His church and the gates of Hell would not overtake it. I do not care what some Archbishop said if it is a wimp response to a defeated Devil by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Apr 21, 2021
The Jesus I know said He would build His church and the gates of Hell would not overtake it.
Well, ... they won't. But as it stands, this world belongs to the enemy.

"... we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness."
(1 John 5:19)
"... the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them who believe not ..."
(2 Corinthians 4:4)

Yes, he is defeated, but his time does not come to an end until the triumphal return of our Lord. And then of course he will be released again at the end of the thousand years, etc. ... all for another discussion.

We are strangers in this world; we are in it, but not of it.
(1 Peter 2:11) (John 15:19) (1 John 2:15-16)

I do not care what some Archbishop said if it is a wimp response to a defeated devil by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Well, we are in a daily battle for our souls. The warfare rages endlessly until we take our last breath. Those who don't understand that the enemy is constantly seeking our destruction are the most vulnerable, or are already gravely compromised.

"... your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: "
(1 Peter 5:8)

Yes, we must resist him and he will flee (James 4:7), 'IF' we fully and completely resist him, but he always returns at a more opportune time when our guard is down to test us again and again.

"And when the devil had ended all the temptation (of Jesus), he departed from Him for a season."
(Luke 4:13)

This is by God's brilliant design. For it is only those who resist and endure to the very end who will be saved.

"... he that shall endure to the end, ... shall be saved."
(Matthew 24:13)

It is only those who travel the narrow road who will find their way to the kingdom. The vast majority of 'professed' Christians are marching hand-in-hand down the wide road that leads to destruction.

"Enter ye in at the strait (narrow) gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
(Matthew 7:13-14)

The reason for this is that 99.9% of modern mainstream churches do not teach Biblical Truth. Just as God has spoken:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."
(Hosea 4:6)

Those who do not develop a deep and sincere love for the Truth (or Jesus), will be blinded by lies, false doctrine and worldly deception and ultimately lost.

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved."
(2 Thess. 2:10)

CS1

May 23, 2012
Well, ... they won't. But as it stands, this world belongs to the enemy.

"... we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness."
(1 John 5:19)
"... the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them who believe not ..."
(2 Corinthians 4:4)

Yes, he is defeated, but his time does not come to an end until the triumphal return of our Lord. And then of course he will be released again at the end of the thousand years, etc. ... all for another discussion.

We are strangers in this world; we are in it, but not of it.
(1 Peter 2:11) (John 15:19) (1 John 2:15-16)

Well, we are in a daily battle for our souls. The warfare rages endlessly until we take our last breath. Those who don't understand that the enemy is constantly seeking our destruction are the most vulnerable, or are already gravely compromised.

"... your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: "
(1 Peter 5:8)

Yes, we must resist him and he will flee (James 4:7), 'IF' we fully and completely resist him, but he always returns at a more opportune time when our guard is down to test us again and again.

"And when the devil had ended all the temptation (of Jesus), he departed from Him for a season."
(Luke 4:13)

This is by God's brilliant design. For it is only those who resist and endure to the very end who will be saved.

"... he that shall endure to the end, ... shall be saved."
(Matthew 24:13)

It is only those who travel the narrow road who will find their way to the kingdom. The vast majority of 'professed' Christians are marching hand-in-hand down the wide road that leads to destruction.

"Enter ye in at the strait (narrow) gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
(Matthew 7:13-14)

The reason for this is that 99.9% of modern mainstream churches do not teach Biblical Truth. Just as God has spoken:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."
(Hosea 4:6)

Those who do not develop a deep and sincere love for the Truth (or Jesus), will be blinded by lies, false doctrine and worldly deception and ultimately lost.

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved."
(2 Thess. 2:10)
the world system yes but that too is limited control only able to do what God allows and IF HIS People turn from their wicked ways humble the selves and pray and seek His face He would hear from heaven Forgive their sins and heal their land.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Maybe you should stop whining and moaning about the state of your (particular) country (and government) and do something about it (by following Paul's injunction, 1Tim 2v1-8)!

"Therefore I exhort first of all (i.e., of FIRST importance) that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle — I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying — a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. Men and Women in the Church I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting..."

The number of Christians that I have come across who rarely if ever prayer as such is so unbelievably high...

B

Blackpowderduelist

I think this short video sorts it out pretty well.

Apr 21, 2021
I think this short video sorts it out pretty well.

To sum it up for those who MAY not watch the entire 4 minute video (almost), he 'basically' strongly implies that those who believe in, or speak of, 'demons' are foolish and delusional; which he proves with his statement at 1:44 using the word 'Dystopia' (very quickly and subtly, almost so you don't even notice he's said it) to describe those who believe 'demons' have anything at all to do with the corrupt and generally evil condition of this 'FALLEN' world as ... well ... idiots.

dys·to·pi·a
-an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic.

Did I miss something?

He is the perfect example of a modern 'professed' Christian who knows NOTHING of their Bible and masquerades as an Official Representative of the Faith.

God have mercy on his blasphemous soul.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe you should stop whining and moaning about the state of your (particular) country (and government) and do something about it...
It is neither whining nor complaining to present the reality of the spiritual warfare that is in the political and social realms. Most people are not aware that what is happening today is intense spiritual warfare. And your assumption that I am doing nothing is equally false.

B

Blackpowderduelist

To sum it up for those who MAY not watch the entire 4 minute video (almost), he 'basically' strongly implies that those who believe in, or speak of, 'demons' are foolish and delusional; which he proves with his statement at 1:44 using the word 'Dystopia' (very quickly and subtly, almost so you don't even notice he's said it) to describe those who believe 'demons' have anything at all to do with the corrupt and generally evil condition of this 'FALLEN' world as ... well ... idiots.

dys·to·pi·a
-an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic.

Did I miss something?

He is the perfect example of a modern 'professed' Christian who knows NOTHING of their Bible and masquerades as an Official Representative of the Faith.

I have followed his ministry for some time now, and he is saying that there is a demonic force some where ( he uses the term zeitgeist) controlling the narrative, "repeating the lie until people believe it".
And that we are indeed in an actual dystopia even though many don't see it or believe it. And that part of that lie is that someone (science or govco) will fix what ever is wrong. And that we can continue in our oblivious fashion.
I don't know how you so misinterpreted what he said?

CS1

May 23, 2012
I have followed his ministry for some time now, and he is saying that there is a demonic force some where ( he uses the term zeitgeist) controlling the narrative, "repeating the lie until people believe it".
And that we are indeed in an actual dystopia even though many don't see it or believe it. And that part of that lie is that someone (science or govco) will fix what ever is wrong.
well you know if you seek demons you will find them LOL.

B

Blackpowderduelist

I posted that video as a confirmation that there is indeed demonic powers afoot, and they are controlling the narrative via the media.

B

Blackpowderduelist

dys·to·pi·a

Did I miss something?

He even says the "they" that is out there is a demonic force trying to get humans to worship themselves into destruction. I don't know how you misinterpreted this guy so bad. I'm baffled.

CS1

May 23, 2012
He even says the "they" that is out there is a demonic force trying to get humans to worship themselves into destruction. I don't know how you misinterpreted this guy so bad. I'm baffled.
I now I have seen some kinda Blair stuff myself

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That is a rather inane remark. No one is seeking demons. But they are seeking you so that you may believe all the lies and propaganda that is being broadcast daily. What has happened to America and the world is UNPRECEDENT. Which confirms that evil spirits have made a huge impact on the world.

B

Blackpowderduelist

You don't have to seek them. As the guy in the video says, modernity is demonic. The propaganda in all the media sources repeating lies until they are believed is demonic.

CS1

May 23, 2012
That is a rather inane remark. No one is seeking demons. But they are seeking you so that you may believe all the lies and propaganda that is being broadcast daily. What has happened to America and the world is UNPRECEDENT. Which confirms that evil spirits have made a huge impact on the world.
I will assume what you believe please don't with me.

I am far more informed than you will know, that being said I live in one of the most oppressive states in America for Christians where most have run to other states many others of US, are standing and fighting and WINNING. By prayer, the word of god, and using the laws of the land Califonia very well may be seeing a revival, We are not afraid of the devil. jail, or wimps who coward down to the enemy

B

Blackpowderduelist

I will assume what you believe please don't with me.

I am far more informed than you will know, that being said I live in one of the most oppressive states in America for Christians where most have run to other states many others of US, are standing and fighting and WINNING. By prayer, the word of god, and using the laws of the land Califonia very well may be seeing a revival, We are not afraid of the devil. jail, or wimps who coward down to the enemy
Then you know the demonic forces at work. It don't take a Lynda Blair situation for demons to torment people. You see it in the who ever they are that controls the narrative. Come on for some reason people don't even know basic gender anymore.