Have good eyes to see what most of the people can't see
• “Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; For in thee do I trust: Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; For I lift up my soul unto thee.” (Psalms 143.8).
What do we really value? How much one life is worth in our eyes? We manage to see the blessing of the life, regardless how it shows up, or we are nearsighted like the other individuals that don’t manage to seek out the true reality what is in the innermost being of the person. They only see what the person became for the sake of the sin.
Remember that only those who sow the love of Jesus inside themselves are able to get beyond the mediocrity and lead other to the repentance.
• “Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; For in thee do I trust: Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; For I lift up my soul unto thee.” (Psalms 143.8).
What do we really value? How much one life is worth in our eyes? We manage to see the blessing of the life, regardless how it shows up, or we are nearsighted like the other individuals that don’t manage to seek out the true reality what is in the innermost being of the person. They only see what the person became for the sake of the sin.
Remember that only those who sow the love of Jesus inside themselves are able to get beyond the mediocrity and lead other to the repentance.