M
I'm now on a laptop. Much easier to avoid embarrassing typos/spelling mistakes like this one when I was using a tiny phone keyboard.I'm trying to br serious here by the way
Im sure it does count but the story confuses me.No, but I tuned up a bad drunk with an anger problem that liked to fight everyone at the bar............................he became a productive citizen after I was done and to this very day, some 32 years later he will drop his eyes to the ground when he passes me in the store!
Does that count.....?
you make me sound selfish?it's really a no-brainer, the question that the 'threader' has asked for his own personal reasons -
of course those who have been truly 'delivered' and 'walk in His Holy Light will experience
signs and wonders throughout their 'new and Holy journey' in many ways...
===================================you make me sound selfish?![]()
we?===================================
we don't often reply, but yes, you have voiced yourself as such = but we are definitely not 'judging you', for you
have a lot to learn, as the rest of us do...
Im sure it does count but the story confuses me.
so he hasnt forgiven you?Well....he liked to drink, start fights, was a bully, mouthy etc......and he tried to pull that crap with me, tried to jump me one day for no reason.....so....the Marine in me came out to play, I tuned him up.......in other words.....I put a good old fashioned beat down on him while defending myself.......he quit drinking, quit going to bars, quit fighting, started going to church and got productive........to this very day he will not look me in the eye when I pass him in a store or on the street.......this was in the late 80's before I really turned my life over to the Lord............
I have no idea and why would I need to be forgiven....All I did was defend myself against a violent problem causing drunk.....he does not look me in the eye because I scared the crap out of him.......so he hasnt forgiven you?
I have no idea and why would I need to be forgiven....All I did was defend myself against a violent problem causing drunk.....he does not look me in the eye because I scared the crap out of him.......
oldethennew is a husband/wife user........we?
speaking on behalf of a group of members here?