Have You Lost A Friend To Death ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Guest
She Was Snatched Away ~
Some will not understand why I am writing this
that is okay. This is my 'life' my emotional pain.
When I awoke this morning Sandra, my friend
came to mind, and once again, it hit me. She is
gone.

There are things I want to share with her or ask
her, and it hits me! She is gone ! I ache inside.
Then it dawned on me, I feel like she has been
snatched from me. No one to talk with about
her life.

She was not perfect, neither am I. I have no one
to share and talk with about her and the funny
things she could do. Sometimes she could make
me laugh and sometimes we would reminisce.

I have memories and no one to reminisce with.
She was snatched away and it is hard to believe
she won' t be calling or sending that 'thinking
of you' card. Always signed, Friends Forever.

It is lonely without her. I see her house in my
mind. I see her vehicle in the driveway, and I
want to call her, then I remember she is not here.

Where ever you are Sandra, know I will love
you, too, "from now and into eternity."
Always, your friend forever.
Rest in Peace my friend.

Judy ~ 4.13.14



I am sure some wonder why I have the feeling my friend was
snatched away. I can explain it here.
Her family ( sister ) is having to care for a husband dying
of cancer. I can't talk with her and add to her grief.
My friends brother is very ill and has been in and out of
the hospital. I can't talk about her with him and upset him.
Her children have their own busy lives and can't be bothered
by my grieving spirit. I don't want to add to theirs.
That being said, I have no one to talk to about her and
the feeling is like ..... I am alone... She was snatched away
before we could talk and say good-bye.
We grew up from fifth grade, middle school, and high school.
We raised our family together by camping, swimming, get
together for dinner.
We both lost an adult child. We grieved because we knew
one another so long and so well.
She is resting now and I am blessed knowing that.
One day I will be snatched away too.
I have two best friends left. I am blessed.
Cherish your friends while you have them. You never know
when they too will be snatched away.
J~ Kay~ 2
​
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150307_100359.jpg
    IMG_20150307_100359.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 319