Have you seenAngels or demons

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nest

Have you ever had an experience with the supernatural, Have you ever seen angels or demons awake? if so can you describe them, what did they sound? what was your reaction? does thread belong in the miscellaneous section?

O

OFM

i saw my gaurdian angel 2 year ago at church at mid night mass,she was sitting in front of me we talked a little before service and after as well as i was walking home the same direction as she was,she dissapeared but i knew she was with me watching over me,i prayed for 3 years to see my gaurdian angel i was told somethhing that is very much alot highly spiritually important and that was too Seek Jesus Daily In The Holy Bible and in Deep PrayerFul Prayer,amen.......

S

shekaniah

Only God knows for sure who this woman was...

I went to the library with one of my daughters when she was five.
I was pregnant with my third daughter about 8 months.
A woman walked in right after my daughter and I.
She had a glow about her I can not explain with words.
She smelt heavenly, nothing I can realy put a name to.
When my daughter and I seen her, she took our breath away.

After realizing we were distracted from our mission of getting my daughter her book.
We went to go find the book.

When we were going to the front to check out the book.
I told my daughter lets see if we can look at the woman one more time.
I just wanted to smell and see her again. ( Silly Ugh?)
We walked around and did not see her.
I was a little disappointed, but went to check out the book.

On our way out of the library, the woman appeared at my side. ( I didn't see where she came from.)
She asked if she could pray for me and my unborn child.
I said "yes" and she spoke the most amazing prayer for us.
When she was done she walked ahead of us.
I tried to keep up with her, but I felt like I was in slow motion.

(This is where I even have a hard time beilieving what happened.)

As I watched her...I saw a silver Rolls Royce parked in the parkinglot.
I looked down at my five year old...I said "Do you see that car."
( Because I could not believe my eyes.)
When she nodded her head yes...I stood in disbelieve as the woman climbed into it.
I looked around for some other adult to tell me it was real.
But did not see one other person in the parking lot.

When I looked back...the Rolls Royce was gone.
I don't know how it got out of the lot.
It would have had to go past me.

Fast forward....
My Daughter was born late and we lost her heart beat twice.
The cord wrapped around her neck a few times.
She almost died that day.
My third daughter has grown up to be a close friend.
With out her in my life...I can't begin to imagine what it would be like.

So you tell me who that was who came to pray for us!

I cannot wait to see the woman again to thank her.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Yes i have seen both
The demons i have seen are solid black,not much form to them. What did i do rebuke them in Jesus name and they left.
We were having church in our house and my Mom saw an angel that was huge walk beside the window actually she only saw from the knee down
The pastor said it was a warrior angel
Sometimes while reading my bible i see from the knee down, angels. They are in a very translucent light

S

simplyme_bekah

I once met an angle on Orcas Island of the San Juan Islands. I was battling alcohol addiction and God drawing me back to His side with sooo much love and compassion and just my word wow. One day I was on the way to buy a bottle of whiskey when a voice out of nowhere told me I was to pretty to look at the ground while I walked. I looked up and there was this black guy who told me he was a warrior of God and that he was preparing for the coming battle. He diverted me from buying the alcohol by guiding me to the grass in the park where we talked about God. He then walked me home and we stopped on the beach and just sat talking about so much. He ended up walking me to the gas station in front of our house where he waved goodbye and I never seen him again and it was a small island where you see everyone daily. I never did buy that alcohol that day *grinz*
Another time I think I met an angle was at a gas station. This old bedraggled lady came in who needed help getting home. I was especially surly that evening and felt like not helping anyone period. Up walked this guy to this bedraggled lady who then turned to me and said he wanted to do something good for someone that day. I struggled with it and asked God what will you do if I dont offer to help them? Then the thought came to mind "I will love you and I will forgive you" I stopped in my car and offered to give them a ride and they declined. One or both of them were angles and on that day I passed a test and I was able to put myself and my grouchy mood away and reach out and help a stranger. That my friends is my God and what he enables you to do if you are His Child. I love the heavenly experiences they are neat.
I have had other experiences happen but honestly to talk about them gives them way to much credit and they simply are not worthy to be talked about in the same breath that I speak of my Gods glory. I really really hate the devil kinda bad with a Godly hatred.

U

Ugly

An angel came to me in the form of a human. I was 14, hadn't been to church in years and was invited to a youth group by a friend of my fathers. He took me, got there early and dropped me off in there by myself. I was nervous, of course. I sat next to the main isle as all the musicians were setting up for praise and worship. I must've seen 20 people or more in there walking by me over and over. A few stopped to say hi. One guy came and sat behind me and started telling me about Jesus. He must've been there 10-15 minutes talking to me. He asked if i wanted to accept Jesus, so i said ok and we lead me in prayer. After that he walked away. Shortly after some of the musicians were free'd up getting ready and invited me to hang with them. I told about 5 different people about the man i was talking to. No one saw me talking to anyone, and no one recognized the description of the man i was talking to. Some of those people asked others, and not one person saw anyone with me.

tjogs

Jun 28, 2009
I have a few experiences I could put under cathegory supernatural.

The first was when I was 12. The christmas was coming and my brother had gotten sledge as birthday present. It was big enough to carry 2 people so I as older brother was steering it and he was sitting front of me just riding. Our home was atop of the hill and we ride down the icy road again and again. Our neighbour down the hill though have done some ice removal front of his home and there came time we ride straight trough that spot that didn't had ice. My bro managed stay inside the sledge but I wasn't so fortunate and next moment found myself flying. I raised my arms to little bit protect my head for coming impact to road, closed my eyes and suddently felt landing on my belly to somewhere soft. The feeling was heavenly. I just laid there for a moment until I came to thought that I will get wet for laying in snow on my belly so I opened my eyes, but instead of snow I was maby little less than 1 meter in air floating there still and when the fact hit me the feeling of softness disappeared and i fell unharmed to my belly to hard icy road and saw my bro was sitting on the sledge 10 meters front of me.

Another case happened maby month ago. It was evening and I was very worried about my friend. I prayed for her and suddently I recieved a text message from her.. or not her but someone who had found her laying on the ground on a pool of blood. That resulted converstation where I told who she was and the guy who found her gave her some first aid and called ambulance. When my friend 4 or 5 hours later came back consious in the hospital and recieved her phone back from this guy he told her to pray God and said Goodbyes. Next day wife of this guy contacted my friend and we learned that she had widowed about week ago. when we summed up all the info I came to conclusion that it was really angel who pretended to be this man (don't ask why) and he saved my friend.

About demonic experiences: For me still one of the best ones happened in high school. There was girl as my classmate from thailand and she had (as I later learned) personal seer demon. The girl was very flirty and once I found myself in situation where she took my hand starting to examine it. I wasn't exactly sure what she was up to but took it as flirting until the moment where I saw on her face that something wasn't right and immediately after that her demon started to talk to me: "your future is hidden from me, and I cannot go back to her empty handed. Whatever you wish I can (perhaps) grant to you so, WHAT do I say to her?" The tone of the question sounded shame and desperation. To me it was hilarious but I was cautious. I gave ansver I knew 99,9% impossible to happen... what kind of girlfriend I would like to have. and this girl told my ansver to me.

this topic kinda tells what else I have in this realm experienced.
http://christianchat.com/christian-young-adults-forum/50272-door-many-have-kept-shut.html

P

pastel1

Awesome, awesome testimonies... God bless. I was working at McDonald's and was pergnant with my daughter. Working in the drive-thru... And A man in an old brown cady with striking sky blue eyes and caramel complected came up to my window. And this one was striking because I always have lots of customers or numerous customers daily. This one I remember vividly and it must have been from God because I have retained my memory of it.I was not that big in the belly being pregnant so noone could really tell i was pregnant unless i told them so this was really intrigueing. Before I could really say anthing I looked at him and he turned to me and said as in a message from God. Your baby is going to be beautiful and people will give her gifts. And he just seemed out of place , because he asked me for straws and you don't get straws till the next window. But he asked if I could get them for him so i did. We blessed each othe and he was off...

Another time was when I was around 12 years old. And I asked God though I already believed in him. But just on a whim I asked him to show me a sign of his realness. And I was in a church that was still gathering to be seated for service. And All of a sudden I saw little angel girls dancing in a circle on the platform vividly. And As I looked to me side I saw some people in the church with halo's and some that had no halo's.

O

OFM

Dearest Every1 Who has shared,thankyou so much for sharing,i think me just being me nothing specialthat i as a christian can be shy toshare things alot,ike being blessed in seeing an Angel.I see how God uses Angels and they are around us alot even if they are unseen too us.be blessed every 1 allways amen.....

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Where I was working once a young girl came in with a note. The note said I am deaf i need money for food, i only had like $3.00
I told her no. After she walked out and started down the road, i felt convicted. I got my money and ran out side going mam,mam
(i didnt really think she as deaf) s he didnt hear me. So i ran up to her and gave it to her.
Theiword says be careful to entertain strangers, because it could be an angel

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Dearest Every1 Who has shared,thankyou so much for sharing,i think me just being me nothing specialthat i as a christian can be shy toshare things alot,ike being blessed in seeing an Angel.I see how God uses Angels and they are around us alot even if they are unseen too us.be blessed every 1 allways amen.....
OFM, you are very humble and have the fruit of the spirit. No wonder you saw it. God is good, amen

O

OFM

OFM, you are very humble and have the fruit of the spirit. No wonder you saw it. God is good, amen
Damombomb,thanx so very much alot,your truely a blessed blessing within our CC Faith Community.this means alot to me you sharing this with me b blessed right now and forever allways eternally amen...