He is coming

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
People blaspheming the Holy Spirit are not my brothers.
Well I guess I was spot on when I said there was no love in your posts, but sir are you perhaps Trolling? This seems like you either have an extreeme hate against baptist and anyone who defends them or you may be trying to stir up trouble. Look at Jesus you have read the gospels yes? Did he ever once condemn someone? was he ever rude? he showed no hate but only love, so then comes the question wwjd.
 
Well I guess I was spot on when I said there was no love in your posts, but sir are you perhaps Trolling? This seems like you either have an extreeme hate against baptist and anyone who defends them or you may be trying to stir up trouble. Look at Jesus you have read the gospels yes? Did he ever once condemn someone? was he ever rude? he showed no hate but only love, so then comes the question wwjd.

Maybe you should look up how Jesus treated the pharisees.
 
Maybe you should look up how Jesus treated the pharisees.
I know how Jesus treated the Pharasee's and it was not hateful. True he was more stern with them than anyone else but that is merely because they thought themselves holy when they clearly were not. The cleaned themselves up nice but they forgot to clean the inside of the cup first.
 
Jesus died for those pharisees. He died for all and all are worthy of His love. You will be judged by the same measure you judge others. Lord have mercy on you.

Jesus did not die for the pharisees who blasphemed the Spirit. Jesus 'blood could not make them forgiven. I have lost count of how many times I have heard someone blaspheme the Spirit. It's usually a baptist.
 
Jesus did not die for the pharisees who blasphemed the Spirit. Jesus 'blood could not make them forgiven. I have lost count of how many times I have heard someone blaspheme the Spirit. It's usually a baptist.
And you see yourself better than the baptist who Blaspheme the holy spirit? Jesus Blood was spilled for all mankind even and especially the Pharasee's. Did you know that many Pharasee's believed In jesus in acts? Did you also know you are acting like the Pharasee's themselves as we speak?
 
And you see yourself better than the baptist who Blaspheme the holy spirit? Jesus Blood was spilled for all mankind even and especially the Pharasee's. Did you know that many Pharasee's believed In jesus in acts? Did you also know you are acting like the Pharasee's themselves as we speak?

I am much better than a pharisee who blasphemes the Spirit. I am even better than a pharisee who seeks Jesus by night. I thank God I have more gifts of the Spirit than you all. I have been beaten for Christ sake. I have been imprisoned for preaching. I have been ridiculed for testifying. I have seen the Lord Jesus.
 
I am much better than a pharisee who blasphemes the Spirit. I am even better than a pharisee who seeks Jesus by night. I thank God I have more gifts of the Spirit than you all. I have been beaten for Christ sake. I have been imprisoned for preaching. I have been ridiculed for testifying. I have seen the Lord Jesus.

If preaching consists of running around telling everyone they suck, I can understand why you eventually got arrested for it.
 
I am much better than a pharisee who blasphemes the Spirit. I am even better than a pharisee who seeks Jesus by night. I thank God I have more gifts of the Spirit than you all. I have been beaten for Christ sake. I have been imprisoned for preaching. I have been ridiculed for testifying. I have seen the Lord Jesus.
This brought to mind the Parable Jesus taught. To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: [SUP]10 [/SUP]“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. [SUP]11 [/SUP]The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. [SUP]12 [/SUP]I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ [SUP]13 [/SUP]“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
[SUP]14 [/SUP]“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
Now who do you think you are acting like in this story my friend?
 
I am much better than a pharisee who blasphemes the Spirit. I am even better than a pharisee who seeks Jesus by night. I thank God I have more gifts of the Spirit than you all. I have been beaten for Christ sake. I have been imprisoned for preaching. I have been ridiculed for testifying. I have seen the Lord Jesus.
Also I too have seen the Lord Jesus I sat In his lap and met the father twice. Now as to why they would allow this for me I haven't the foggiest
 
It's Jesus in me rebuking the cult which practices the worst sin. You luke warm false teachers, who will save you when Jesus spews you out.
 
It's Jesus in me rebuking the cult which practices the worst sin. You luke warm false teachers, who will save you when Jesus spews you out.
It is not the Spirit Of Jesus you are doing this, you may call me whatever you wish but Jesus is not who you think he is or you would act like this. I hope one day you see and act in love
 
The baptist are the worse heresy in Christianity. They make saints and teach them to blaspheme the Spirit. Satanist cults try this but are not as effective as baptist. They are Satan as an angel of light. They have a chronic sin problem worse than Catholic priest. Their formula of doctrine makes those who commit the unforgivible sin.

I am very confused as to why you condemn me! I have been in several Pentecostal and non-denominational churches, and more recently two different Baptist denominations. I talked with the pastors in both Baptist churches, and was delighted to find they trust and believe in the Holy Spirit, and that the Spirit is within us, and moves in our hearts and lives.

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; [SUP]20 [/SUP]you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." 1 Cor. 19-20.

I have often quoted the above verse, because it is so fundamental in our walk with God. We need to honor God and the Holy Spirit every day. We need to thank Jesus for dying on the cross for our sins every single day.

And we need to preach the TRUE gospel, according to Scripture.

"Now I would remind you, brothers,of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, [SUP]2 [/SUP]and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.[SUP]3 [/SUP]For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, [SUP]4 [/SUP]that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures," 1 Cor. 15:1-4

I forgive you for not understanding that Baptists believe the Bible, and worship God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. I also pray for you to find some help for your mental illness and to find out the truth of what not just Baptists but what the majority of Christians believe.

"For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified." 1 Cor. 2:2
 
People blaspheming the Holy Spirit are not my brothers.

You sure you aren't the one that was doin blow and gett'n high?

I've been in southern Baptist Churches and northern, even thought about changing from Lutheran to Baptist, but realized it didn't matter as we both have the same God.
 
I think he's a troll.

Stop responding to him guys, you're better than that.
Rest in the finished work of Christ and don't let people on the internet weigh your heart down with anger and burdens. You're not going to change his opinion (if he's serious) and he's not going to change yours.
I doubt he's being serious, but if he is, pray for him and move on with your lovely day in Jesus.

Arguing like this benefits nobody.