He is interceding, even when you don't "FEEL" it

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

as_i_am

Junior Member
May 16, 2012
21
0
1
In my walk with the Lord, sometimes without reason, i would find myself crying, feeling a certain heaviness surpassing my understanding. Please understand that I felt fine with no trials going on, but i would go into "the closet" with it anyway. And well, His Word declares that He knows what we need more than we do and before we are aware enough to ask.(my paraphrase on Matt 6:8) The Lord does intercede and His Word declares it.
But in the past few months it seems now even if i should be upset about any situation, the opposite is happening. I find that i am filled with joy and peace even in challenging situations.
It seems like I've been actually living the parable of seed being sown in different soils.
i am now reaping His Spirit and Word sown in me. I am openly experiencing peace and joy that is surpassing my understanding.
So here i am through Christ, motivated by faith to keep my eyes on the prize, allowing Him to plant good, pure seeds of His Word, heeding the warnings that keep me on the narrow path and of course, walking it all out.
What a great God i serve....Hallelujah!
You shall reap what is sown. This is a promise, it is His Word on it.
They shall overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony in Christ. He is alive ! amen and be blessed.
 
Hi I was just reading your blog!

This whole weekend I'm feeling down and depressed about people that's rude towards me, people that just assume I'm ok with them going into my room and passing judgment upon my stuff! A certain person that gossips and tries to drag me into the conversation. People that is so anode with me you can see in their attitudes they want me gone.

Things that use to make me happy just don't make me happy anymore. I hope I get better.
 
he is like a man building a house, who dug DEEP and LAID A FOUNDATION on the rock (Jesus) and when s flood arose,the stream broke against that house and COULDNOT shake it, because it had BEEN WELL BUILT. Luke 6:48 you're reaping what you have down in the Spirit As I am , keep it up Jesus is the rock the rock of your life and true to the testimony of any true believer our lives are in the end are built well doesnt matter what happens what is thrown at us we have overcome the world glory to him who has overcome he rose in victory for us for his names sake praise him! :) Love missykins hehe
 
Its like a grain of mustard seed ,which when down on the ground(it has to be sown first) it is the smallest of seeds on earth yet when it is down it grows up and becomes larger than all the garden plants