He Is Yahweh

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Senior Member
Aug 31, 2011
1,985
108
63
[video=youtube;5hg6rwGwDCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hg6rwGwDCY[/video]
 
all thanks to the one called I AM!

For I know that the LORD is great,
​
and that our Lord is above all gods.​
Whatever the LORD pleases, he does,
​
in heaven and on earth,​
in the seas and all deeps.
​
He it is who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth,
​
who makes lightnings for the rain​
and brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
​

(Psalm 135:5-7)
​
 
I just shared this song in the bible discussion forums! Then came here to see that you shard it.

I love it!