HE WEPT

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I wonder if Jesus weeps for the lost...for the sick and the suffering. I wonder if He weeps for joy on occasion. Weeping humanizes Jesus, He is God after all but He had/has human emotions. Interesting to think about this..
 
We can grieve the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Christ. So I think many times intercessors are feeling His tears as they pray.