A
Ablaze
Guest
The're are a lot of times we feel sad, we feel lonely, feel alone. Whenever the're are challenges we look for someone to whom we can feel loved and at peace. Some find it on their friends and some would just like to be left alone. Living in a secular world isn't easy for the're are temptations, the're are pain.
I was once a person with no direction, scared of the world, lonely, and doubtful. Then I met a person who taught me and guided me to find what I was looking for. I never expected that what I was looking for was always around me, I found JESUS. Knowing and living a Christian life was the best that happened to me.
When a person is lost, troubled, lonely and unloved, they sometimes forget that there is ONE who is always there waiting. Even we don't always look up to HIM, HE never fails to LOVE us.
Here is one of my favorite bible verse that I would like to share, one that opened my eyes and heart.
Thank you for reading this simple and short blog. It is my first time to write a blog so I don't know if it's right
. I hope I have shared something you could reflect on. See you on my next post. God bless everyone. To GOD be the GLORY.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
I was once a person with no direction, scared of the world, lonely, and doubtful. Then I met a person who taught me and guided me to find what I was looking for. I never expected that what I was looking for was always around me, I found JESUS. Knowing and living a Christian life was the best that happened to me.
When a person is lost, troubled, lonely and unloved, they sometimes forget that there is ONE who is always there waiting. Even we don't always look up to HIM, HE never fails to LOVE us.
Here is one of my favorite bible verse that I would like to share, one that opened my eyes and heart.
Thank you for reading this simple and short blog. It is my first time to write a blog so I don't know if it's right
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.