Healing and Comfort for the issue in my Eyes Please!!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello ManiaStar
Im praying for you. But i want you to do a 7 Days fasting prayer. On 7th day prayer to Jesus with your eyes are closed with your hands. Miracles will happen. God Bless you. Amen
 
blood flow to my eyes? I don't have any idea. I don't think it has anything to do w/ that but, am not positive. All I know is my eyes are bad and today are burning me badly and feel extremely dry. One of my doctors tried punctal plugs which are supposed to open up the tear ducts and give more moisture to my eyes but since I do not have dry eye syndrome, him doing the punctal plugs, actually made my eyes feel worse for some reason.


I am praying for you.
I must ask this question, what does your condition mean for the blood flow to your eyes? is restricted or is it too much?
 
Hello ManiaStar
Im praying for you. But i want you to do a 7 Days fasting prayer. On 7th day prayer to Jesus with your eyes are closed with your hands. Miracles will happen. God Bless you. Amen

What do you mean by a 7 day fasting prayer? Just pray for my eyes 7 days in a row and then do what you said on the final day?
 
I am beyond frustrated and annoyed.


I have a medical condition in my eyes called ocular rosacea. The problem makes my eyes red (looks like i always have pink eye), they burn and feel extremely dry.


I am on a steroid drop but, am only allowed now once every other day bc the steroid drops can cause cataracts and blindness but there's nothing else they can do for me.


The once every other day drops aren't doing anything for me. Yesterday and today my eyes were sooooo bad. They feel so hot and are burning and feel so dry. It hurts so much.


I don't know what else to do and there's nothing else my doctor can do. I go to an eye specialist and he says i have a very bad case of ocular rosacea and there is no cure.


I can't deal w/ this anymore. But there's nothing I can do about it either.


I am taking allergy medication once a day but that too isn't doing much.


I don't know what else to do.

Lord we know that your able to do this so I ask you to touch her eyes, and restore them. I command her eyes to function the way Jesus intends In Jesus name. I also ask for your grace in her life and peace. Thanks Lord amen.