Healing Prayer for my puppy

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gali0022

Junior Member
May 23, 2014
29
1
1
I have 10 week old puppy that brings so much joy. He such a happy pup & makes us very happy . His name is "sucha cutie".We found today that he has a heart murmur 6/6 . He needs to get medical care ASAP. He needs to see cardiologist & get test done. I don't have the funds for that. I have now credit cards or a way to pay in payments. If surgery is required which is more likely for him to live it can cost up $3000 if not more.I feel very overwhelmed I don't want to lose him. I'm am home bound for most the week. my dogs are my only joy & distraction. I love them very much. My family is going through alot. My mom is sick, my brother is struggling with drug addiction, my dad just flew back from his moms funeral. I feel very bad about everything that's going on around me.. I want to faith with no doubts. I believe god can heal my dog & my family . Please prayer for my puppy for god to heal him & give him a new healthy heart. Also for myself to have strong faith.
 
Lord we pray please hear this prayers and answer it soon, and bless gali0022 in Jesus mighty name, AMen!
 
I'm so sorry this is awful,I'm praying for your puppy,in Jesus name,Amen.
 
call around to vets and see if there is a fund out there to cover surgery cost for your pet. prayed for you...
 
Have you considered starting a gofundme.com account? You sound like a good candidate for a fund where people can donate to pay for the dog's operation. It might be worth a shot.
 
yes, i remember praying for a hampster when i wore a younger mans shoes. ha. i'll pray.
 
"Cannot [FONT=arial, sans-serif]God[/FONT] [FONT=arial, sans-serif]heal[/FONT] either [FONT=arial, sans-serif]man[/FONT] or [FONT=arial, sans-serif]beast" -John Wesley[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]John Wesley was a circuit preacher and he was writing along and he became ill and his horse was lame, he he said, Cannot God heal either man or beast, immediately he and his horse were healed.[/FONT]