Healing prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lafiera

Mar 15, 2014
I need prayer for my husband and my sister in law. My husband hurt his back so bad that at times he can't walk or sleep, today my sister in law go .ukj nd out that she has cancer in her stomach; she's only 26 years old and had her first child this year. Please pray for them.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
go .ukj nd ?????????????????????

Lord, please this husband's back and take away her SIL's cancer.. In Jesus' name, amen..

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Dear Lord, You are truly a loving GOD. We come to you in prayer for this. You are our creator and you have a plan for our life that sometimes we don't understand. But GOD we know that you can use these situations to draw us closer to you, to teach us how to pray and trust in you. Father you can use this to bring glory to you and your kingdom. We ask if it would be your will to bring healing to this family. Please hold them in the palm of your loving hand. Give them comfort and strength. If there is anyone that does not know you as their lord and savior may trust you during this trying time for this family. in the power of the Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with tis prayer, and pray for Lafiera's husnand and sister-in-law. Let you touch and heal them. yes Lord bless them with a good health. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about the health issues your husband and sister-in-law are facing. I’m praying, asking God to touch them with His healing hand, provide strength and help in speedy recovery. Grace and peace to you and yours!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with lafiera for her husband and sister in law. Bless and heal them my Lord. Heal them from all infirmities and bless them with thy love. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

K

kittycat7

The Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.
Isaiah 33:22