Health and my faith

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
Please pray and ask God if I could please have good health and a strong heart. Please no hospitals if it is God's will. Please ask God to heal the pain in my feet and forgive for any doubt that I have strengthening my faith. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
 
GFHlItnXkAAOdcd - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg
'I pray we can all learn to come before God with our concerns, and to help
one another to be more familiar and comfortable in seeking God's grace and mercy.
All that is needed is an honest and humble heart.
Amen
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg