Hear YE! Come one, come all - What are your favorite things about ________?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

if we are trying to look for good traits that girls have that guys don't have, that will cause guys to burn with bitter jealousy and resentment

now we will have a deeper understanding of the flesh, let's flesh this out further

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I am short...so I like how they are always taller than me.
I like their voices. Men have different tones and I love it!
I like when they smile and make me nervous. :giggle:
I especially like it when they go out of their way to help a lady (any lady not just those they are into) in need (holding the door for her, closing the car door, getting her a drink of punch or water at a party, etc).
Yes girls tend to be short and it's adorable lol.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
What are my favorite things about women...

I like how a woman can get in somebody's emotions and just know what a person is feeling. I am analytical and I can decipher a lot about people's motivations and methods but some women are able to tell the same way about people's emotions.

I like how a woman can empathize with you when you're upset. My impulse is to try to fix the problem, but women are great listeners and sympathizers.

Long, straight hair flowing down. It's just great. I don't know why, maybe it's something God hard-wired into the male psyche, but it gets me every time.

Women can negate a whole bad day when you do something nice for them. When a guy has a bad day you can do something nice for him and that is nice, but his day as a whole is still bad. When you do something to cheer a woman up it brightens her whole day.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017

I like how a woman can get in somebody's emotions and just know what a person is feeling. I am analytical and I can decipher a lot about people's motivations and methods but some women are able to tell the same way about people's emotions.

I like how a woman can empathize with you when you're upset. My impulse is to try to fix the problem, but women are great listeners and sympathizers.

Long, straight hair flowing down. It's just great. I don't know why, maybe it's something God hard-wired into the male psyche, but it gets me every time.

Women can negate a whole bad day when you do something nice for them. When a guy has a bad day you can do something nice for him and that is nice, but his day as a whole is still bad. When you do something to cheer a woman up it brightens her whole day.
I still don't know what i prefer long or short hair hmmmm. I think i just like short hair cuz mine is long, or at least was long for most of my life. Maybe i should make a thread cx.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I actually get along better with women. So I clearly prefer their company.
Ironic you mention laughter because I love making people laugh, and women tend to laugh easier. Which is important with my corny sense of humor.
I enjoy the sound of women's voices, usually.
I can vocally impersonate as if demons are talking from the gates of hell, then I get sore throat

lazarus, lazarus, why are you depriving me of that drop of water
I've never heard a demon so I'm not sure what that sounds like.
If you're referring to guttural voices that Hollywood used it can be learnt to do it in a way that's not damaging at all.
People have been using such voices in music for decades.

M

MariusAlexander

I'm Latino so here's mine

1. Similar desires for physical affection (romantically) I love giving and receiving affection. Who doesn't love getting relaxed to sleep getting their hair played with? In my culture, we're a bit more playful in that sense. So a woman who's down would be awesome.

2. Being comfortable and exciting to be around with. A scavenger hunt for tickets to a concert hall would be a great surprise for me :D

3. women who have dreams and aspirations in life. That is a huge one as far as attraction goes.

4. I love to cook, so a woman that isn't shy around a plate works too.

5. Emotionally stable in Christ.

R

RodB65

Long, straight hair flowing down. :)

Those moments when they suddenly become sassy, and then they're nice again,... And then sassy! ;)

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
Long, straight hair flowing down. :)

Those moments when they suddenly become sassy, and then they're nice again,... And then sassy! ;)
Whoah, all those who know me well know you just described me. Haha

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
When they can't find words cause they think you're pretty. <3 I love it when guys do that!

T

theanointedsinner

When they can't find words cause they think you're pretty. <3 I love it when guys do that!
Psalms 139:4 - Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether.

seems like God feels the same way to his beloved

H

Hamarr

Pretty women also cause some navigation issues, like walking into walls and stuff.

Hmmm.... I like the way women are generally more empathetic than guys. I can usually share about things with women that guys don't quite understand or aren't helpful with.

I like some of the more girly stuff women do. Hairstyles, scents, that sort of thing. They're usually put together much better than guys like me.

Sep 13, 2018

Wow. That was a huge generalization Of the female condition lynx. Your experience with women has been great. My life would have been a lot less complicated. ( But a lot less interesting Lol.} I've enjoyed being with women with different personalities. I think that is what attracted me to them. Made them unique... But that's just me...

Aug 2, 2009
Things I love about a woman:

You are here and warm
But I could look away and you'd be gone
Cause we live in a time
When meaning falls in splinters from our lives
And that's why I've traveled far
'Cause I come so together where you are

And all of the things that I said that I wanted
Come rushing by in my head when I'm with you
Fourteen joys and a will to be merry
And all of the things that we say are very

Sentimental like the wind
Blowing through my life again
Sentimental lady, you're the one

Sep 13, 2018
That's exactly what it was. A generalization. There will always be exceptions to the rule.
And there always was, always. I guess that is what happened to me because I had know exceptions, or no rules.. Just liked to get to know them, You know, for who they were... and I din't regret any of it...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
And there always was, always. I guess that is what happened to me because I had know exceptions, or no rules.. Just liked to get to know them, You know, for who they were... and I din't regret any of it...
Women are interesting but i think guys can be too, i have no problem trying to figure people out, male or female. Girls tend to be way more interesting though at least on the surface because men tend to keep their feelings hidden. I think girls are adorable especially when they try to hide their feelings men probably just look silly, or desperate lol

Sep 13, 2018
Women are interesting but i think guys can be too, i have no problem trying to figure people out, male or female. Girls tend to be way more interesting though at least on the surface because men tend to keep their feelings hidden. I think girls are adorable especially when they try to hide their feelings men probably just look silly, or desperate lol
I'm older now so I don't have to think or deal with that anymore... I already know these things, gone through that. Most people my age have, we are in a different place in our lives. You'll get there..LOL.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I'm older now so I don't have to think or deal with that anymore... I already know these things, gone through that. Most people my age have, we are in a different place in our lives. You'll get there..LOL.
I pretty much get that already i think, for the most part anyway, i don't really talk about that stuff anymore and I'm definitely not talking like I used to that was just sinful and i don't plan or want to ever go back to that. I do still like figuring people out and I like flirting, I'd be lying if i said i didn't. Of course only in the proper context but still. I think i like to look cooler then i actually am too xD.

Sep 13, 2018
I pretty much get that already i think, for the most part anyway, i don't really talk about that stuff anymore and I'm definitely not talking like I used to that was just sinful and i don't plan or want to ever go back to that. I do still like figuring people out and I like flirting, I'd be lying if i said i didn't. Of course only in the proper context but still. I think i like to look cooler then i actually am too xD.
Good for you!!! Do what makes you happy. Just remember that you are on a christian site! LOL..