B
butterfly712
Guest
Gary and me are no longer together,he's going to be moving to Washington D.C. is why were not together anymore,this just breaks my heart.
It sounds like he has alot of maturing and growing up to do.. it sounds like he knows he'd only hurt you more if he stayed, and alot of times long-distance relationships don't work out anyway..he obviously has alot of issues he needs to work out on his own..but I don't think he was brushing you off.Thank you blue lady bug and Siberian,I'm doing ok,hanging in there,one of my friends said to me that he was brushing me off because he did break my heart but this is what he told me last night and I'm wondering if he really did brush me off,what do you think?This is what he said Sorry friend but I guess just not good idea for us to see again once two people your usually not together they don't text your talk because not good it brings up bad memories so sad good bye hope you find true love I guess still have lots things work out before getting into I another relationship so take you off my wall don't get mad it not you might one day I'll text again if okay but if not I'll understand I will always love you good luck goodnight see you in future! What he really meant to say was sad memories not bad memories.
Thanks Lady bug,that's very true,and I understand that,I will always love him too,but I'm not in any rush to get back into another relationship.It sounds like he has alot of maturing and growing up to do.. it sounds like he knows he'd only hurt you more if he stayed, and alot of times long-distance relationships don't work out anyway..he obviously has alot of issues he needs to work out on his own..but I don't think he was brushing you off.
Thanks Lady bug,that's very true,and I understand that,I will always love him too,but I'm not in any rush to get back into another relationship.
Thank you Siberian, I will always love him alsoWhat I think isn't important. I hope you two grow and continue to love each other, even if it's a distant and faint love. Take some time to heal, butterfly.
The poor guy,I just discovered yesterday that Gary's dad has had women come and go all through Gary's life,one women his dad should have stayed with was his step-mother,but for some reason their marriage didn't work out and they got a divorce,that step-mom of his always has cared about Gary and thinks of him as her own son and calls him her son,Gary's dad never wanted to be alone in his life so he went from woman to woman when Gary was just a kid.
no wonder he's confused about his life right now. not a very stable environment for a kid to grow up in. it kind of explains why he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now.![]()