Heart for sale

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Katri

Heart for Sale
by: me

Heart for sale
It's a little old and tattered, beaten
black and bruised.
I'm looking for the one will
see it's worth.
A loving heart who will help refurbish and renew.

I put up the sign
it says heart for sale
It can love for years sometimes
fails, but I still hold it up,
cause I believe in love.

It's a little dirty, and very used,
if someone's buys it it will work like new.
Heart for sale

For someone who will see
its worth.
Someone who will love me too.

Someone who will treat it
like it deserves,
who see's it for more than what it's worth..

I put my

Heart for sale.

Last edited:
K

Katri

Just a side note of truth..

I had been thinking about the poem I wrote, and I decided to recant it. It's not real. It's a little too extreme and out there, maybe one step taken too far. This poem is a metaphorical statement, meaning there are no actual bruises or any physical abuse.

It's really about someone who is ready to move on from a bad relationship.

I had got to thinking about how slanderous my poems or writings often sound, so I apologize for anyone who reads what I write.

They are merely poems I invented in my head to vent. They don't go to anyone in particular, they are lies, and fantasy imagined from my mind, because I'm very bored, and lonely.

I know it's a bit despicable but I wanted to put that out there. To give people the honest truth. The truth is:I have no boyfriend, or husband, or anything like that to talk to, I live alone, and I often suffer from depression. In order to keep myself from being depressed I vent my thoughts out here.

Anyway, I apologize again to any readers.

It's all made up. :p

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2014
real-heart-3218825.jpg
I'll take it!

Don't worry so much, the poem was fine!
Artists use lies to tell the truth. And it sounds like the truth may be that you need to move on from a bad relationship with yourself (one of the worst kind of bad relationships).

You can always vent your thoughts here!

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." - Psalm 34:18

K

Katri

View attachment 100471
I'll take it!

Don't worry so much, the poem was fine!
Artists use lies to tell the truth. And it sounds like the truth may be that you need to move on from a bad relationship with yourself (one of the worst kind of bad relationships).

You can always vent your thoughts here!

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." - Psalm 34:18
Thankyou! :)
...you're too kind. I really don't deserve it.

I never thought about it that way, being by myself has caused me to talk to myself often. lol I swear I am not a sociopath, I just realize I do bad things and I try to rectify the situation before it gets out of hand. I'm eccentric that way, I'm a bit of a pathological liar it's how I keep myself entertained. It's a lonely life. I now realize its something I need to work on. The only thing real about what I ever wrote was that I grew up a reject, from child to adult. This year I am learning to accept people instead of reject them, and to become less antisocial, and allow myself to get hurt by the world around me, the physical world is terrifying, but I want to try to do good and be kind for once to others or at least to try...(that part is truth) I want to be good.

Last edited: