heart vs brain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

See_KING_Truth

I tend to listen to my heart when it comes to these sort of things. My brain has had a record of misleading me in the past... Besides, my brain is the part that asks "what if" but my heart simply says "what is". I follow my heart, because that is where Christ lives and He will never lead me astray :)

Feb 10, 2008
Same here. This comes with the requirement that they must appeal to my brain first. I have a very loyal heart, once someone has broken through my barriers and gained my affection and loyalty, there is little that can be done for it to be removed...even when all logic says it must.
Completely, wholeheartedly agree! I am not real quick to give it, but once it has been given, I will hold on through seemingly impossible circumstances. Excellent post!

K

koalabear

here is something to throw into the love equation.....maturity......we are programmed to love the OPPOSITE sex and also to reproduce. However this requires maturity because LOVE IS SELFLESS and that is very much a mature trait to have LOL