Heaven & Hell my testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cumulus-halo

It is easy to see evil in this life. Despite not wanting to admit it the truth is that the devil has more pull on earth than God. Its harder to find God in this life. God is subtle and can be seen in everyday life, animals, weather, kindness, etc. The devil does not know subtle and takes every chance to shove its misery in your face. When I lost my daughter I had a complete physical, nervous, and religious breakdown. I did not care for God at all when that happened. It was a passionate dislike. I ended up losing everything. Girlfriend, house, car, and at that time I was working on opening a tattoo parlor. So I became homeless and found I had a knack for strong arming and just being a terrible person in general. This went on for quite awhile. One day I got in a heavy altercation and went out. That was when the veil was lifted and I saw the construction of life. It was a glimpse of spiritual knowledge that I think comes with death. It is a knowledge that I believe is meant to calm you down while easing you up to another spiritual nexus. It was also within this space that I saw swarms of demons. Absolutely terrifying. As ridiculous and childish this word is i have to say the best description is, Monsters.
Whenever I woke and started healing I realise that this was an epiphany for me but not one of a heaven visual but rather hell. It is odd to say that I had no spiritual awaking by God but rather the devil. Everything I criticized about religion up to that time collapsed when I was given that knowledge. All of it was real. Since then I have been trying very hard to better myself and to strengthen my soul but I am still a sinner. I seem to be a powerful magnet for dark and ridiculous people that I will say whatever I can to get them away from me. So, yes sin but I always ask for forgiveness. I do not know what life has for me but the blessing of that wisdom has me ready for whatever is ahead. I do love the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I do not blame God or anyone for the lost of my daughter because she is okay. Strangely the truth of my spiritual liberation came from the devil and all the unseen darkness behind the curtain that most people will never see until its to late. I do think being given the knowledge of ancients was a clear act of God. However, I never saw God or anything heavenly during those visions I only saw demons. If you read all of this long winded rant of mine God bless you. It feels good to put it out there so love or hate it is your discretion. Im no stranger to judgment :) Thank you for taking time out of your life for such small issues like this. In Jesus name we live and breath amen.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
Hi Cumulus – glad u have been put in the sunlight – a new start! Maybe God let u see these ugly things to jolt u loose. The negative by default confirming the positive.

I enjoy your insights and am glad u found your way to CC brother.

C

Cumulus-halo

Hi Cumulus – glad u have been put in the sunlight – a new start! Maybe God let u see these ugly things to jolt u loose. The negative by default confirming the positive.

I enjoy your insights and am glad u found your way to CC brother.
God bless you :) I must say im glad I found it too. Thank you for kind words

C

Cumulus-halo

May 20, 2017
Cumulus,

I am so sorry about your daughter..I just cannot imagine the pain.

Psalm 61:1-2
Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
-----
Prayers for you tonight!

student

Jul 20, 2010
:) Thank you for taking time out of your life for such small issues like this. In Jesus name we live and breath amen.[/QUOTE]

You are God's child. No small issue at all. I'm thankful as well that you found CC. Thank you for sharing. God allows us to make our own decisions and sometimes we have to fall hard before we have the veil lifted. Praise God for you and the wisdom you possess that you may use to help others. "Blessed are the poor in spirit for they shall see God". The Holy SPirit gave that to me for you...be blessed friend! =student

Het

Nov 4, 2017
Cumulus, 7 years ago I overdosed on purpose and went into a coma. Touched death twice the first night. When my body was dieing I heard 5 demons around me screaming tormenting and cursing me. Than Jesus came into the room and took me to heaven where I saw my mother and huge crowd of people who all knew me. The spiritual world is huge, and God is indeed in charge. Much more happened those two days and since. Blessings to you brother. Through pain and tragedy we learn of The truth and begin a journey with the living God.