Heaven Now?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
Is there a Scripture that says we have to die before we can have heaven?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Is there a Scripture that says we have to die before we can have heaven?

This came to me after reading your question

Luke 23

39And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. 40But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

E

enochson

I guess the statement by Christ that it's within you don't count.

M

Moe

Everyone must die in order to get to heaven. But, not everyone will see the grave. "Such as during the rapture" Cheers

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
Brothers and Sisters,

Jesus came as the walking word, then we have the promise of His 2nd comming,he only comes twice, and we are all going to be turned into our spirit bodys at that time. on 666 the antichrist gets kicked out, and Satans starts his church, his message "Ive come to fly you away.

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

No rapture
two in the field , one taken one left
666, the antichrist come's

777 Our Lord and Savior comes

"Ibe"
"Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ"
"Ibe In His Service"

Jul 12, 2012
Well, depends on if you are talking about "heaven" proper, or the "kingdom of Elohim" which in one of the 4 gospels is referred to as the "kingdom of heaven".
I personally prefer to the "kingdom of Elohim" as being different from "heaven" proper.
You can be a U.S. citizen, and not be physically in the U.S. for example.

If you "ascend into heaven" per Y'Shua, Enoch, Elijah, etc, I believe this means you are actually THERE.

If you are in the "kingdom of Elohim", then you are a citizen under His government, and you can be in that state without actually being IN heaven.

"The kingdom of Elohim is at hand."
Meaning "within reach", right now.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You will have to encounter someone who is in the flesh and also in heaven. The closest to this of whom I know is that man mentioned who was caught up to the "third heaven," whatever that means, but aside from this individual, actually being with Yeshua, God, in heaven is yet to come for anyone I know.

O

OFM

SOME PEOPLE SEE HEAVEN WITHOUT DYING WELL 777 RAPTURE AIRLINES IS FOR US.amen.