E
empowered
Guest
In a moment not of earth, upon a place unable to be seen from here. I saw a substance changing who I am. You see once I went to heaven and what I learned while I was there, changed me. I have seen and felt what existence will be like there and am able to pinpoint it as well from here. Like say for instance because you went riding with your pops, now you know what it feels like to ride a motorcycle or a horse. Even tho you werent actually the driver, you know now what it feels like. So you've been there, done that, so to speak.
Well what I learned whilst I was there, that I brought back with me are many things. Like thoughts are the language. All speak with thoughts and there are no bad thoughts at all like upon the earth. Also the colors there do not exist here, just a form or a shadow of them. But the biggest thing is that God lives in your heart and He is the perfect Father, and you take Him with you everywhere and you explore everything together. And it's just like that on earth too, just not as noticable. He never left us nor forsook us you just can't tell from here. It will be so obvious when we finally do get there. Also I was not my childs parent. None of us really are. We are all God's kids, thats all. But we still stay together because we love each other.
In the hopes that where I've been will help somone.
empowered*
If you don't know where you will be going if you should leave this earth today: simply say
Lord, I come before you a lowly sinner and ask your forgiveness. I ask that you will take me to heaven and be my perfect Father too. I want to know your love in Jesus name, Amen.
Well what I learned whilst I was there, that I brought back with me are many things. Like thoughts are the language. All speak with thoughts and there are no bad thoughts at all like upon the earth. Also the colors there do not exist here, just a form or a shadow of them. But the biggest thing is that God lives in your heart and He is the perfect Father, and you take Him with you everywhere and you explore everything together. And it's just like that on earth too, just not as noticable. He never left us nor forsook us you just can't tell from here. It will be so obvious when we finally do get there. Also I was not my childs parent. None of us really are. We are all God's kids, thats all. But we still stay together because we love each other.
In the hopes that where I've been will help somone.
empowered*
If you don't know where you will be going if you should leave this earth today: simply say
Lord, I come before you a lowly sinner and ask your forgiveness. I ask that you will take me to heaven and be my perfect Father too. I want to know your love in Jesus name, Amen.