Heavenly Citizen by Byron Gene Mace
I walk among the broken children of God
speak like a broken child;
but I seek the face of God;
while I walk the dirt of earth,
while I walk among my peers,
hearing cries that pierce my ears that
God might pierce the veil to reveal;
His will, His voice, His heart to heal;
I read His Word and hear Him speak
and feel His peace, and gain His strength when I am weak.
Awake and take His Word into your hearts--not my words but
His-- partake of rebirth from our all HIGH GOD--
Share His nature and enjoy His loving kind full love
that He rains upon His children even while we walk on earth
Apart from Him there is only broken dreams and shards of glass hopes and empty schemes in hurting darkness that seeks to shame the crying, hungry soul seeking to be whole and full;
Run into our loving savior's arms and sit beside Him in His heavenly place of glorious infinite, intimate peace and love that with the nail-pierces hands bans all our fears and binds our wounds and wipes away our tears.
I walk among the broken children of God
speak like a broken child;
but I seek the face of God;
while I walk the dirt of earth,
while I walk among my peers,
hearing cries that pierce my ears that
God might pierce the veil to reveal;
His will, His voice, His heart to heal;
I read His Word and hear Him speak
and feel His peace, and gain His strength when I am weak.
Awake and take His Word into your hearts--not my words but
His-- partake of rebirth from our all HIGH GOD--
Share His nature and enjoy His loving kind full love
that He rains upon His children even while we walk on earth
Apart from Him there is only broken dreams and shards of glass hopes and empty schemes in hurting darkness that seeks to shame the crying, hungry soul seeking to be whole and full;
Run into our loving savior's arms and sit beside Him in His heavenly place of glorious infinite, intimate peace and love that with the nail-pierces hands bans all our fears and binds our wounds and wipes away our tears.