Heeeyyy!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello @Squeegy, welcome to CChat 👋:giggle: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us!

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy


1 Thessalonians 5​
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body ​
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. ​
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
Hey ya'll, I'm Squeegy, or C.J. I've been on here for about a week. I'm in Wisconsin. Just on here for fellowship and to meet some peeps.
My favorite color is lime green, I love water fights and Nerf fights.

I've got 4 cans of lime green Sherwin Williams paint that I planned to use on supplement and health products business.
Welcome to the forum.