A
AnandaHya
Guest
I thought it would be good to talk about the three things a believer can do to loss their salvation UNLESS THEY REPENT of these sins.
1. Denying the Holy Spirit and that Jesus came to save the world by dying on the cross for our sins and being raised again and is now in Heaven.
2. Not forgiving your brother in your heart any trespass or offense they may have done to you.
3. Calling your brother a FOOL.
Here are the scriptures for the last two. The first one I'm sure someone can give you if you don't already know that one.
2.
Matthew 18:34-35
34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”
3.
Matthew 5:22 (New King James Version)
22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause[a] shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
here's a song Ramon gave me
YouTube - Wayfaring Stranger - Selah
why we should stay together and AGREE on a few things:
Matthew 18: 18-20 (New King James Version)
18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
19 “Again I say[a] to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them
1. Denying the Holy Spirit and that Jesus came to save the world by dying on the cross for our sins and being raised again and is now in Heaven.
2. Not forgiving your brother in your heart any trespass or offense they may have done to you.
3. Calling your brother a FOOL.
Here are the scriptures for the last two. The first one I'm sure someone can give you if you don't already know that one.
2.
Matthew 18:34-35
34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”
3.
Matthew 5:22 (New King James Version)
22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause[a] shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
here's a song Ramon gave me
YouTube - Wayfaring Stranger - Selah
why we should stay together and AGREE on a few things:
Matthew 18: 18-20 (New King James Version)
18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
19 “Again I say[a] to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them