Hello ^_^

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2020
Hi, I joined to make some online friends. It’s hard for me to make friends since I’m shy because of my disability, even though it’s mild.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I joined to make some online friends. It’s hard for me to make friends since I’m shy because of my disability, even though it’s mild.
Hi Sarah
Welcome to CC. We've had numerous people on the site with Aspergers, so don't worry about it.
And your "nerd interests" seem pretty common. In fact i believe we have a user on here with similar interests and Aspergers (I could be wrong though).
Anyways I hope you find some friends here.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well Sarah, Welcome to Christian chat , where all are welcome.
There are lots of different people here, many to engage in chat with and about many different things. Like me for example, i tend to come in here being a fun and silly person, but can have a deep conversation too. Others seem to go straight for the Bible and Christian topics only.
In short, many different topics and people to choose from, so feel free to jump into the threads that work best for you. There is also a general purpose theead called The Chat Thread, whwre you can chat about anything and everything.
May God Bless your heart with many fun hours of chatting. 🙂

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you SarahUmbreon and welcome to CC. I'm sure you will make many new friends esp when :)you start joining in on the Forums. God bless you!