Hello All!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 24, 2019
My name is Pamela. I guess I just want to fellowship. The Holy Spirit uses me to praise with music. HE gives me beautiful songs and I mostly just play for the LORD. Sometimes I share them with others. I play guitar and am just learning the violin. Even the LORD covers HIS ears for that sometimes hahhahahha. Have a great day!

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Pamela 😊 Good afternoon 😊 Welcome to CC! Happy Friday!

God bless you ❤

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
My name is Pamela. I guess I just want to fellowship. The Holy Spirit uses me to praise with music. HE gives me beautiful songs and I mostly just play for the LORD. Sometimes I share them with others. I play guitar and am just learning the violin. Even the LORD covers HIS ears for that sometimes hahhahahha. Have a great day!
Hello Stained By The Spirit and welcome to C. Chat 😃!
That is neat the Lord had blessed you with the gift of music to worship him with. Perhaps someday your sharing of those talents will become more wise spread.

May God bless you with good fellowship, both here and in your own life. May many hours of fun, thought proving conversations and enlightenment be upon you as you move about the threads and may God bless us all through the conversations with you as well.
Again, welcome to C.Chat🙃

Oct 24, 2019
That is neat the Lord had blessed you with the gift of music to worship him with. Perhaps someday your sharing of those talents will become more wise spread.

May God bless you with good fellowship, both here and in your own life. May many hours of fun, thought proving conversations and enlightenment be upon you as you move about the threads and may God bless us all through the conversations with you as well.

Oct 24, 2019

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome and have a blessed saturday❤️

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Welcome StainedbytheSpirit, wow. You are very talented, I cannot play any instrument but I would encourage you to bless others with your talents.

And we are safely through another week. To God be the glory. And as encouragement, I will share Psalm 23 with you.

KJV Psalms 23
David's Confidence in God as His Shepherd
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

And specifically note verse 2 and 3.

Have a peaceful day

Oct 24, 2019
Welcome StainedbytheSpirit, wow. You are very talented, I cannot play any instrument but I would encourage you to bless others with your talents.

And we are safely through another week. To God be the glory. And as encouragement, I will share Psalm 23 with you.

KJV Psalms 23
David's Confidence in God as His Shepherd
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

And specifically note verse 2 and 3.

Have a peaceful day

Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for your welcome and kind words! It's funny that you have given me this Psalm. The most cherished song that the Holy Spirit ever gave me was based on that Psalm. It's called "The Heart of a Shepherd." It's about those that the world has forgotten. But God has not forgotten them!

God Bless you!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Thank you for your welcome and kind words! It's funny that you have given me this Psalm. The most cherished song that the Holy Spirit ever gave me was based on that Psalm. It's called "The Heart of a Shepherd." It's about those that the world has forgotten. But God has not forgotten them!

God Bless you!
Sounds like a lovely song, based on what it is based on.🙂

Oct 24, 2019
Sounds like a lovely song, based on what it is based on.🙂
Maybe the music would be best in the music place. I don't sing great LOL...but that is ok. I tried to attach it but I can't attach word pad docs OH well. I could paste it but it might be a bit long here in the reply.....

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Maybe the music would be best in the music place. I don't sing great LOL...but that is ok. I tried to attach it but I can't attach word pad docs OH well. I could paste it but it might be a bit long here in the reply.....
That's ok. You wouldn't be the first first person to post something long 🙂. If your up for posting it, love to read it.