Hello all!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RemnantRD

Jun 7, 2020
New user here. Been spending most of my time in the chat app, but am branching out to the forums.
Hope all are well and staying safe during these times!

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
New user here. Been spending most of my time in the chat app, but am branching out to the forums.
Welcome!

Glad to see you have joined us other folk here in the Forums! hope to see you More about this neighborhood, we aren’t as fun as the chat room, but we sure do now how to have some fun! XD

blessings! ☕️

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I have spent some time on the chat side too.. But most of my time here has been spent here on the forum.. I found that the chat room was dominated by those who had microphones and people who where just texting where often ignored..

The good thing about forums is that it is Text based.. :) and you have plenty of time to consider a post and respond to it in a more detailed / less rushed way..

Anyway welcome to the forum side of things :giggle: Hope you receieve and give a lot of blessings during your time here..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you! Glad to have you joining in the fellowship here:)(y) God bless you!

MrUnknown

Sep 24, 2019
Hi and welcome :) may God bless you and have nice day :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to the Forums, brother R!:)