Hello All

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SunnyOz

Jan 25, 2021
It is great to be a part of this community for chats. It seems that most people are from the USA. I live in Australia but don't hold that against me (lol).

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
It is great to be a part of this community for chats. It seems that most people are from the USA. I live in Australia but don't hold that against me (lol).
Na, we have plenty of Auzzies here and they blend right in, aside from being awake when many are asleep😄.
Welcome to Chritian Chat, nice to have you here among us.😁

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Welcome to CC
Hope you enjoy being here. ( I'm a pommie :lol )

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
One piece from Philippines here lol

Welcome to CC 😊 hope you'll like it here 😊

God bless you ❤

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
G'Day Sonny And welcome to CC :)

I am an Aussie too.. And i think there are one or two others from Australia.. cya around :giggle:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I :love: that avatar name! A warm welcome comin' atcha, Sissy! I think that 'Oz Down Under' is awesome:). Godspeed!

SunnyOz

Jan 25, 2021
Na, we have plenty of Auzzies here and they blend right in, aside from being awake when many are asleep😄.
Welcome to Chritian Chat, nice to have you here among us.😁
Thanks BBG. Yeap, I use to live in Canada for several years so know about the big time difference. Makes life interesting.

SunnyOz

Jan 25, 2021
I :love: that avatar name! A warm welcome comin' atcha, Sissy! I think that 'Oz Down Under' is awesome:). Godspeed!
Thanks Oyster67. Sounds like there is a pearl there. lol. Yes I feel blessed to live in this amazing country.

SunnyOz

Jan 25, 2021
G'Day Sonny And welcome to CC :)

I am an Aussie too.. And i think there are one or two others from Australia.. cya around :giggle:
That's terrific. It is great to have chat forums for Christians. I imagine it must have been a busy and really helpful site for many in 2019.

SunnyOz

Jan 25, 2021
One piece from Philippines here lol

Welcome to CC 😊 hope you'll like it here 😊

God bless you ❤
Hi Kirenina. Thank you for your welcome. Phillipines/Australia - very close neighbours. Have a wonderful day.

SunnyOz

Jan 25, 2021
Welcome to CC
Hope you enjoy being here. ( I'm a pommie :lol )

Lovely to meet a pom Shandy. Thanks for your welcome. My brother and his beautiful daughter lives in Pom land so it is a special place for me.

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Lovely to meet a pom Shandy. Thanks for your welcome. My brother and his beautiful daughter lives in Pom land so it is a special place for me.
Sunny I lived in Aussie for 11 years and loved every moment. Beautiful people and country.

SunnyOz

Jan 25, 2021
Sunny I lived in Aussie for 11 years and loved every moment. Beautiful people and country.
Wow, that's a long time Shandy. So you really 'get' us Aussies. One of the things I like most about Australia and the diversity of landscapes. It's truly wonderful. Late last year I drove from Darwin to Victoria and was once again taken back by the vastness, character and features of the land.