Hello All

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Orthoduck

Sep 11, 2021
I'm glad to be here. I am a Christian of the Orthodox tradition and have been looking for followers of our Lord Jesus Christ to talk to. Lately, there have been fewer and few spaces available online. I look forward to meeting many of you and making friends.

Sincerely,

Angela Poupart

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
I'm glad to be here. I am a Christian of the Orthodox tradition and have been looking for followers of our Lord Jesus Christ to talk to. Lately, there have been fewer and few spaces available online. I look forward to meeting many of you and making friends.

Sincerely,

Angela Poupart
Hello Angela. we are glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. Look through the threads and join in on a discussion that interests you. I believe you will find some very interesting people here and will soon develope some good friendships. We look forward to chatting with you. Welcome! :)

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

Sincerely,

Angela Poupart
Hello Angela welcome to CC :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Sincerely,

Angela Poupart
Lot's of room left at the table in this family, my dear sister Angela.:) A fine welcome to CC comin' at cha!:):coffee:

Moister Oyster:giggle:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Angela and so glad the Lord led you to CC:) I'm sure you'll find some interesting topics to join in on and meet good people. God bless you!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

Sincerely,

Angela Poupart
Hello there Angela and Welcome to Christian chat 😀!

May God's Grace be upon you, may His Ever Lasting Love always be with you and inside of you, and his Protection, Strength and Peace Always be within and upon you.

Look forward to seeing you about the threads Sister in Our Lord , Savior and King, Jesus Christ.