Hello brothers and sisters in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2018
Hello to everyone. Just thought I would drop in and introduce myself and tell you a bit about me. This is my first time joining a chat room. So bear with me I'm "technologically challanged" to say the least. I have been a Christian my whole life. But there was a period (decades) in that time, that the devil had a hold of me. I was a very hateful and violent person. But as always, my GOD brought me home. I am very strong in my faith, and believe in the Bible as a whole. Old testament as well as new. I am pretty much a dinosaur in today's times. Meaning that I love my family (brothers and sisters), my country, and my GOD. Unfortunately there are parts of my life that I'm still working on, and probably always will be. I am very much into anything outdoors, and am a true "survivalist". And have been long before it was cool to be. Well I don't want to be long winded. I look forward to talking with you all. May GOD bless you and yours always...

S

Sweetmorningdew78

So that means I am also a dinosaur 😂 because i love GOD and the rest that you have mentioned 😊

Hello 😊 Welcome to CC :) hope u will like it here 😊

God bless you ❤

Aug 16, 2018
So that means I am also a dinosaur 😂 because i love GOD and the rest that you have mentioned 😊

Hello 😊 Welcome to CC :) hope u will like it here 😊

God bless you ❤

Outstanding, always good to meet more dinosaurs...lol. Thank you very much for the reply. GOD bless you too little sister...

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
Hello to everyone. Just thought I would drop in and introduce myself and tell you a bit about me. This is my first time joining a chat room. So bear with me I'm "technologically challanged" to say the least. I have been a Christian my whole life. But there was a period (decades) in that time, that the devil had a hold of me. I was a very hateful and violent person. But as always, my GOD brought me home. I am very strong in my faith, and believe in the Bible as a whole. Old testament as well as new. I am pretty much a dinosaur in today's times. Meaning that I love my family (brothers and sisters), my country, and my GOD. Unfortunately there are parts of my life that I'm still working on, and probably always will be. I am very much into anything outdoors, and am a true "survivalist". And have been long before it was cool to be. Well I don't want to be long winded. I look forward to talking with you all. May GOD bless you and yours always...

Hello and welcome. Hope you like it here.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
thanks for the introduction and welcome to the family :)

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Welcome my friend, by reading your intro i think you are going to like it here ( not like someone else) I am truly looking forward to seeing you around the forum. I have made some great friends from all over the world. And we all love the same GOD. He died for me in SC. Danja
in Albania, spiral from uk. All my friends. GOD bless you and hope to see you around.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Outstanding, always good to meet more dinosaurs...lol. Thank you very much for the reply. GOD bless you too little sister...
Blessings!
you are welcome See you around 😊 I am a big sister 😂

Aug 16, 2018
Welcome my friend, by reading your intro i think you are going to like it here ( not like someone else) I am truly looking forward to seeing you around the foru
Blessings!
you are welcome See you around 😊 I am a big sister 😂
Welcome my friend, by reading your intro i think you are going to like it here ( not like someone else) I am truly looking forward to seeing you around the forum. I have made some great friends from all over the world. And we all love the same GOD. He died for me in SC. Danja
in Albania, spiral from uk. All my friends. GOD bless you and hope to see you around.

Thank you the greetings. I look forward to seeing you and everyone else here also. I've been reading alot of the posts here and am looking forward to replying as best i can on them. May GOD bless you too..

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here :)

See you around the forums.

Blessings ❤️ 01C55E6D-FE74-4186-BF35-785E6C33C77F.jpeg