Hello Christian Chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 6, 2018
Hi everyone, my name is Duvy and I am new to Christian Chat. I will be getting more involved in the next couple weeks and am excited to get to know others. I have one question that I have been searching for on the forums and that is how to change my profile picture. In previous forum post I have seen individuals say to click on the setting in the top right, but I do not see that option. If anyone could push me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, Duvy. Come on in and grab a coffee!

Regarding your question, I would direct you to the Technical Help forum. I don't recall offhand how to do that.

Oct 6, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will contact them and try to figure this out.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hello Duvy :D Welcome to CC .God bless you <3

Oct 6, 2018
Thank you danja, excited to grow in Christ with this community.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi everyone, my name is Duvy and I am new to Christian Chat. I will be getting more involved in the next couple weeks and am excited to get to know others. I have one question that I have been searching for on the forums and that is how to change my profile picture. In previous forum post I have seen individuals say to click on the setting in the top right, but I do not see that option. If anyone could push me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Go to your profile, click on "account details", then click on the image for your avatar. Your avatar pic IS your profile picture. Click "save changes" when you're done..

Oct 6, 2018
Go to your profile, click on "account details", then click on the image for your avatar. Your avatar pic IS your profile picture. Click "save changes" when you're done..
That is where I am confused because I do not see these options. When I click on my profile there is no option for account details. What I think is weird is when seeing other individuals screenshots of what there Christian Chat front page looks like it shows chat rooms also, but I am only seeing the forums. I searched for Christian Chat on google and clicked the main link and it to sends me to just the forums.

I contacted tech support to see if they can help me with this issue, maybe I am missing something simple.

Oct 6, 2018
I think it was locked and now is available, thanks for the help.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
That is where I am confused because I do not see these options. When I click on my profile there is no option for account details. What I think is weird is when seeing other individuals screenshots of what there Christian Chat front page looks like it shows chat rooms also, but I am only seeing the forums. I searched for Christian Chat on google and clicked the main link and it to sends me to just the forums.

I contacted tech support to see if they can help me with this issue, maybe I am missing something simple.

Capture.PNG

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If you click the tiny pic of your avatar at he top right hand side of the page, the drop down shows your avatar and allows you to edit it from there :)