Hello community, I’m new here

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Happyfrogs777

New member
Sep 25, 2026
2
6
3
Hello! My name is Geniva and I am 17. I was saved and baptized 5 years ago. I recently moved from Tennessee to Oklahoma this year and I’m looking for friends. I’m in my last year of homeschool and I don’t get many opportunities to talk to people. My favorite hobbies are drawing, singing, reading, and being in nature. I’m pretty open minded and silly once you get to know me.
 
Hi Happyfrogs777 glad you joined CC, welcome! Have you noticed the Teen's Forum and Young Adult Forum, sounds like you could make many good friends there. Have fun browsing, God bless you and your endeavors🙏🌷