Hello :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mickimadness

Hello everyone!
I'm new to this site, only discovered it yesterday. Well, last night. I'm from Australia. I don't go to school anymore, but I am going to University next year. I'll be studying Primary School Teaching, and I am so excited! One of my electives will be Theology, because I'd like to teach in a Christian school oneday.

I can speak English and German. I love reading and writing. I work at a fast food restaurant (won't disclose here!) and it's alright. It was better than my last job, unpacking boxes at the back of a store. :p

I've been Christian for about a year. I have a very long testimony which I need to write down first. Sometimes when I write long things, they tend not to make sense...

I'm hoping to meet some awesome new Christian friends. :D

S

sabella22

hey brothers in christ

Hey nice to meet you my name is isabel that's so cool you speak german ,I speak english and spanish and I'm trying to learn to speak portuages to..

M

mickimadness

Nice to meet you. :)
I've always wanted to learn Spanish. But I never had the opportunity. At my school it was either French or German, so I picked German, while all my friends chose French.

Dec 12, 2006
Hello Micki! Welcome to CC! It's funny because I have had several friends go to Aussie for a mission trip. I've really wanted to go but have never gotten the chance.

M

mickimadness

Really? That's heaps cool!
Whereabouts in Australia did they travel to?

Dec 12, 2006
It was pretty much sydney area. I know they went outside but for like a day and I can't remember where it was they went. This was like 5 or 6 years ago.

J

joshuadavid85

Hello everyone!! God bless i´m new in this site,but i have some days, i´m from venezuela and i speak spanish.. oohhh? jejeje and the ingles i´m working about that :) and I wish you all many blessings and much happiness. that the peace of God be with you all.. :)