Hello every one, ALL animals do go to heaven,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
you will be able to talk to them,
Animals will talk to you, :)
I already talk to animals... and they talk to me .:D

Ha, no, they do not speak English .:unsure::LOL:

But that does not mean there is no understanding between us .:)

Nor does communication always have to be verbal, or using sounds .;)

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
I already talk to animals... and they talk to me .:D

Ha, no, they do not speak English .:unsure::LOL:

But that does not mean there is no understanding between us .:)

Nor does communication always have to be verbal, or using sounds .;)
yes this is true, I new two golden retrievers that that did not know there were dogs, great loving dogs, they think there people, but I loved them just the same,

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Do you want to make a biblical case for your position or does this all come from the book of 2 Opinions? Also beyond being a belief to comfort myself with when my pets die (or maybe not since I've killed plenty of insects in my time and a heaven full of dead and prolific insects doesn't sound much like paradise), what practical value can such a discussion have?
For those of us who love animals in general, our pets in particular, much.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I'm not sure what's gonna happen in regards to animals, but right now, in this existence i'm not a big fan of animals.
I especially dislike dogs.
The most i like is probably a bird, fish or some type of cat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
what about plants?

I thought Revelation did say there werent going to be any dogs in heaven though.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
or maybe they would just be outside the pearly gates, but not actually allowed in where the streets are paved with gold. Nobody wants to be pooper scooping in heaven

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
or maybe they would just be outside the pearly gates, but not actually allowed in where the streets are paved with gold. Nobody wants to be pooper scooping in heaven
hi ware in revelation says no dogs in heaven? I think I mist that one

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
All I know is, there better not be any possums in Heaven. My aunt has to hit every possum she meets on the road. In Heaven she will have to run her chariot over every one she sees.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
hi ware in revelation says no dogs in heaven? I think I mist that one
Hey, if lions are gonna lie with sheep (I may have my animals mixed up), or if babies are gonna stick their hands into cobras' nests, there got to be baby puppies!!!

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Lions will chew cud, so they'll basically just be giant rabbits.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
When I get to heaven there are going to be sooooooooo many red wasps looking for me.
Well I saw the topic but not the forum. I should have known it was the singles, you all have the best discussions. I learned that wasps can remember your face! So I guess that's why they come straight for me when I waste a can of "hot shot" to try and be rid of them. Grrrrr

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
ANY ONE REMEMBER MR EDD THE TALKING HORSE, T,V, SHOW BACK IN THE 1960'S 1970 WITH WILLLBERT? :D:unsure:

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
I do believe the animals will be have a conversations with us when we are in heaven, its makes me think, does turtles talk slow, or does humming birds talk really fast, will owls sound smart :unsure:mmm,

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I do believe the animals will be have a conversations with us when we are in heaven, its makes me think, does turtles talk slow, or does humming birds talk really fast, will owls sound smart :unsure:mmm,
I think the prospect is fascinating. Or, maybe it'll be a mental sort of communication. To get inside the doggie mind.... I hope I don't start getting urges to wag my tail or tilt my head in really cute ways, or dig up bones...