Hi and welcome to the fellowship here at CC! It took me about two weeks to see how things work here, so no worries, we'll help you along. Basically, at the top tap Christians Forums, you'll see a list of the Forums. Then open one you are interested in and see the list of Threads and tap on it. You can reply as you like and remember, as mentioned above, you'll have 5 minutes to edit anything in your post. Also, see the Terms of Service at the bottom of the page for CC guidelines. You can also post a question in the Tech Forum and you'll get answers. God bless you and glad the Lord led you here!I don’t know how this works
we were out the back sharpening our knivesHello everyone
Hello Arod, and Welcome to CC. I am sure you will enjoy it here as it is a great source of learning, sharing, and a digital style of fellowship. Find a topic and feel free to jump in. One can learn much as well as teach much, both of which are important here. It is great having you with us, and I hope to see you in a thread soon.Hello everyone
Hello everyone
Hello everyone
Hello. I see you have a few days on me. Hope to see you in the comment sections soon.Hello everyone
Hello everyone