Hello Everyone/looking forward to making new friends :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 11, 2021
Hello Everyone

I hope this post finds all of you doing well.
Just a bit about me: I am a senior citizen living in the states/arkansas. I have four children/ 2 boys & 2 girls, 14 living grandchildren, and 2 in heaven. Family is everything to me and I am blessed. I enjoy crafting, spending time with family, and front porch sitting/chatting with neighbors. Enjoy talking about Jesus and His love for us. I live a simple life but I am content.

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Now your turn, Tell me a bit about yourself.
Have a Blessed Day

L

Live4Him

Hello Everyone

Just a bit about me: I am a senior citizen living in the states/arkansas. I have four children/ 2 boys & 2 girls, 14 living grandchildren, and 2 in heaven. Family is everything to me and I am blessed. I enjoy crafting, spending time with family, and front porch sitting/chatting with neighbors. Enjoy talking about Jesus and His love for us. I live a simple life but I am content.

Have a Blessed Day
Hi, Miss Linda (you might be the only person here who is older than me, unless Betty White has recently joined, so I must show some respect...lol).

Welcome aboard (the Titanic).

Tell you a little bit about myself?

Let's see...

:unsure:

Well, every village needs an idiot, and you're talking to him (he said as he fell over backwards off the wall).

That ought to suffice.

:whistle:

May 11, 2021
Hi, Miss Linda (you might be the only person here who is older than me, unless Betty White has recently joined, so I must show some respect...lol).

Welcome aboard (the Titanic).

Tell you a little bit about myself?

Let's see...

:unsure:

Well, every village needs an idiot, and you're talking to him (he said as he fell over backwards off the wall).

That ought to suffice.

:whistle:
We should get along. My kids/grandkids refer to me as "crazy mawmaw". All in love of course. But this is much truth to the statement. I know that God has shook His head many times over the course of the years as I tried to muddle though life doing it my way.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
... you might be the only person here who is older than me...
One of our members here is 96 years old. A few others are in their 80s, some in their 70s, and at least a few in their 60s :)

L

Live4Him

One of our members here is 96 years old. A few others are in their 80s, some in their 70s, and at least a few in their 60s:)
I was only joking (part of being the village idiot)...

May 11, 2021
One of our members here is 96 years old. A few others are in their 80s, some in their 70s, and at least a few in their 60s:)
i am almost 63 and glad to be. learned so much during all those years. and i love the younger generation. admire them also because I cant imagine how challenging life must be in the world we live in now.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello Everyone

Have a Blessed Day
We are so glad you came and we appreciate you so much. A warm welcome to CC, sister Linda!:):coffee:

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello Everyone

Have a Blessed Day
Hi, I'm 70, in Australia, blessed abundantly, love Jesus and His people.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hello! Welcome To CC @LindaE 😊 seems like you got a happy family 😍 I am happy for you 🤗

Tell you a lil bit about myself...hmmm... I love fish and McDonald's mcflurry 😍

That's all for now 🤗

God bless you and your family 😇 please enjoy your time here with us ❤