Hello everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 11, 2017
Hello Timoythy723. i wish you a happy new year 2018! Welcome to our ever growing family online!

Dec 31, 2017
Ur welcome sweetmorningdew78! Hope your having a great day...

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Ur welcome sweetmorningdew78! Hope your having a great day...
Hahaha getting ready to sleep actually :) thanks :) and good night ❤ hope you're having a fantastic day :)

God bless!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi and welcome to CC I'm REALLY! glad that you are saved it's an wonderful feeling. :)

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Welcome Tim !! So you're looking for some Christian friends ? Well............you found 'em. Lots of 'em. And very good ones at that. Hope to catch you in a forum soon. God Bless. Stan

Kace

Jan 3, 2018
How is your day today

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks to all who have been welcoming me and giving me encouragement. Kace my day has been ok I guess. I've tried to keep my mind on the Lord and thanking him for all his blessings.. I hope your having a blessed day!!

Kace

Jan 3, 2018
are you knowledgeable on the Bible

Kace

Jan 3, 2018
I like reading the Bible in my free time

Dec 31, 2017
I'm no Bible scholar but I love reading and studying it.. I never really understood a lot of it until I was saved..

Kace

Jan 3, 2018
Were you saved from an accident of some sort

Dec 31, 2017
I was saved from an eternity in hell.. Putting your complete faith and trust In Jesus Christ and believing that he died on a cross and was resurrected three days later and is alive today interceding on our behalf to the father that is how you become saved and have the promise of eternal life in heaven with God.. I hope and pray if you've not done that you will when God begins speaking into your heart.. God bless you and I will be praying for you..

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
I was saved this past July and I don't really have any Christian friends outside of church so I'm just looking to find a site I can talk to other born again Christians. I'm not into social media but I like talking to other Christians. I've had it really rough the last 5 months so I need all the encouragement I can get..