Hello Everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2018
Hi All

So glad to be here. I'm a newbie who is from Australia. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Psalm 13:5 "But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation."

:)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks Joefizz - so nice to meet you. Hope we can chat soon.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
amen .welcome sister :)

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
At this rate there'll be more Aussies on CC than Yankees
And all will be made to love Vegemite
(evil laugh) haaaaahaaaaa

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi All

So glad to be here. I'm a newbie who is from Australia. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Psalm 13:5 "But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation."

:)
Amen! Beautiful verse ❤

Hello sis :) Welcome to CC :) happy to meet you :)

God bless you ❤

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi ! Welcome to CC :) . We are glad you are with us as well!

G

Gracie_14

hey there! welcome to CC :D i hope you find it here an enjoyable place to hang out when you're bored or just to relax or maybe just to fellowship with other believers :) it has been quite cool here for me... so a warm welcome!

Feb 14, 2018
hey there! welcome to CC :D i hope you find it here an enjoyable place to hang out when you're bored or just to relax or maybe just to fellowship with other believers :) it has been quite cool here for me... so a warm welcome!
Yes thankyou - I've had a yearning to reach out to other believers in fellowship. So glad you've been enjoying it too.