Hello everyone,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

danny_lna

Oct 25, 2018
I could use some advice to become a better christian. I'm really new at everything!

T

theanointedsinner

http://gigm.org/the-galatian-road/
the pdf helps me

being thankful for eternal life can somehow help us rest and abide

in John 15, the branch abides with the vine, the vine with the branch

The branch can only receive...that is key.

abiding = drawing from the vine

if we can draw from the vine,
then, we can draw perfect love,
which can be our foundation,
which the foundation of grace can help us not worry about holy living and holy living will somehow naturally come to us

Sep 22, 2018
Danny, glad to see that you want to become a better Christian. I try to follow the commandment "love your neighbour as yourself". Based on the reaction of the people around me I dare to say that it seems to work out somehow ;-) This is a wonderful forum with nice people. If you want to become a better Christian and you see obstacles in your way, free to talk about it here. You will see that People will care About you. oh yes, and if I can do something for you, let me know :) May the blessing of almighty God, the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, come down on you and remain with you for ever.

S

Sherril

Hi Danny welcome to Christian Chat.....as you seek and grow in your walk with God, may this sight be a blessing and help ....love in Christ Sherril...:)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I could use some advice to become a better christian. I'm really new at everything!
Hello and welcome to CC. Glad to have you here. See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ 94887300-139B-48B5-9F96-8881311C30DB.jpeg