Hello Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Matt633

Man of Grace
Jun 24, 2019
I've been lurking here for awhile and I'm not really sure why, but I finally decided to join today.
I won't go into detail about my situation except to say God knows everything.
I just felt compelled to make an effort to reach out to the saints and ask you all to please pray for me.

Thanks

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Matt, we are glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. You are looking for saints?

I have been a member here at CC for several years now and I have yet to meet a saint. They must all be in heaven! (lol). Down here, we are just ordinary people trying to help each other get through the day with God's help.

We welcome you to our family and hope you find many friends here at Christian Chat.:)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Matt 😊 Welcome to CC 😊

Father in heaven You know Matt You know his heart and You know his needs I pray that you will meet his needs and Your will be done in his life all this I pray in the mighty Name of Jesus!Amen ❤

God bless you 😊

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I've been lurking here for awhile and I'm not really sure why, but I finally decided to join today.
I just felt compelled to make an effort to reach out to the saints and ask you all to please pray for me.

Thanks
Praying!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC, nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the other forums and a belated
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, God bless!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Matt633, and welcome to CChat :) I'm glad that you found us, and that you've now joined in the discussions as well (y)(y)

Praying for you!

God bless you! (
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)

~Deut

Psalm 37
4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Thanks
Jesus loves you and we love you too, Matt. When we go to Jesus and repent, we get a clean slate and a fresh start - every time. There is power in the Blood. It does for us what we could never do for ourselves. If God be for us, who can stand against us?

Romans
8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?
8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.
8:34 Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Oct 12, 2012

Thanks
Hey Matt, u r correct God knows all things! Welcome to the CC!! 🔥🙏

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Matt! Welcome to CC. So glad you decided to join us. looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Hi Matt, welcome aboard CC Fellow Traveler!
I'm praying for you too! Hang in there Bro!

As a side note, grab yer coffee, and sit a spell! The journey is long, but worth every step!