Hello everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 14, 2020
Turkey
Im Turkish and an ex-muslim. I converted 2 months ago, but can't open up to my family and friends due to stigma around leaving Islam and Christianity in general. I hope to learn more about Christianity and find a community that will accept me for who I am :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Im Turkish and an ex-muslim. I converted 2 months ago, but can't open up to my family and friends due to stigma around leaving Islam and Christianity in general. I hope to learn more about Christianity and find a community that will accept me for who I am :)
How wonderful it is that you can be here with us, brother! We must all pray for you to be strengthened. I really like your verse about being courageous. God bless you, my brother!:)

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
You are loved by God, Friendly_Turk, and are called to be one of his holy people. Your situation is a difficult one that is addressed in the Bible to help you face those who will persecute you for your decision to follow Christ. I pray that you find the courage to face the persecution and in so doing learn what it truly means to "bless those who persecute you" (Ro 12:14; 1Co 4:12-14; 2Ti 3:12).

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello and welcome Friendly_Turk. Wow. A hearty welcome to you, brother.

I know that you can feel the nearness of God, in your life at the moment. I have also been persecuted for my faith and had to stand and listen only for the voice of God.

And God will exceed all your greatest expectations through His word and by the beauty of His character.

Hold on tight to the hand of Our Maker and King. 🌱

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you brother Friendly_Turk and so glad you found CC. Isn't it sweet to know you are now in the eternal kingdom of God. I pray His blessings and protection over you I Jesus' Name, Amen.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Friendly Turk, we are so glad that you have joined us and hope that you find a second home here at Christian Chat with us. May our Father in heaven bless you richly. Welcome!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC. I am glad that you have chosen Jesus because he choose you before you even knew! That’s how much he loves you :)

You will find a mixture of people here who have had similar experiences and also would advise and support you.

Pray that God continues to speak to you and mould you into the godly man he wants.

Blessings 💙

A

AdamZlatanRamero

Awesome well I am here for you.