Hello Everyone! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ohiooo22

Jan 17, 2020
Hi everyone! I`m a college girl from Ohio looking to dip my toes back into Christianity. I was raised Baptist, but have not gone to church in about 6 years and now refer to myself as more agnostic. I`m excited to make new friends and learn more about this religion! :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi everyone! I`m a college girl from Ohio looking to dip my toes back into Christianity. I was raised Baptist, but have not gone to church in about 6 years and now refer to myself as more agnostic. I`m excited to make new friends and learn more about this religion! :)
Welcome Ohiooo, so glad you came:). I'm so glad that you are not trusting in your denomination or upbringing to get you into the Kingdom. True Christianity is about a personal relationship with our maker. We all need to come to Him of our own free will. We are born into this world separated from Him by the sins of our forefathers. Jesus made a way for us to come back when He gave His life for us 2000 years ago. We may cross this Bridge simply by surrendering our all to Him. Come just as you are. Come today. His Spirit will come to live inside you and teach you many things. It is awesome and wonderful. I know because He has made me a new creature inside!

2 Corinthians 5
5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
5:18 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you. I'm glad you found this site, I'm sure you'll find some answers here. Hope to see you over at the other forums, God bless you!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Hi ohiooo, Welcome and God Bless ..

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome to CC, glad you have joined us!

One thing that I know and am certain of is that God loves you!

See you around the forums! :)

Blessings 💜

ohiooo22

Jan 17, 2020
Hello college girl, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You realize that by saying you are agnostic, you are on the fence so to speak.

View attachment 211396

Hello college girl, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You realize that by saying you are agnostic, you are on the fence so to speak.

View attachment 211396

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome! I would definitely refer to myself as "on the fence". I`m looking to explore and reintroduce myself into what christianity is all about! :)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome! I would definitely refer to myself as "on the fence". I`m looking to explore and reintroduce myself into what christianity is all about! :)
Okay college girl, status noted and if you don't mind: challenge accepted. I will first ask you to read my first book and some of the articles on my website. You can find those free right HERE

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Greetings and Welcome, Ohiooo22!

Just a friendly reminder, we are saved and have the promise of eternal life by trusting in Jesus as the One who paid the penalty for our sins and not by belonging to a certain denomination, by observing the law, or by good works, etc.

"God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it."

I hope that you will make the good decision. For where you spend eternity depends on it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The proper definition of an agnostic is: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena. If you are considering Christianity as a viable belief system, you must jettison that orientation, because as Christians we know God personally.