I am new here and I'm hoping to chat with fellow Christians everywhere. Be blessed.
I am new here and I'm hoping to chat with fellow Christians everywhere. Be blessed.
Hi Patu, Blessings to you also.
How us your day going?
Pretty good thank youHi Patu, Blessings to you also.
How us your day going?
Thank you so much. That's Simon, I'm his human..hahaWelcome to CC, my dear Patu! We like cats, and we like you. So glad you came. God bless!
Thank you so much! All is well.Greetings Patu. We are glad that you have joined us and look forward to chatting with you on the forums here. Welcome to Christian Chat. Hope all is well with you.![]()
I see you are the woman of culture as wellThank you so much. That's Simon, I'm his human..haha
A woman*I see you are the woman of culture as well
Haha, I got it!A woman*
When you ruin the joke because it's not your native language
Our two cat overlords say hi to you and Simon. Welcome![]()
Thank youWelcome and great to have you join in the fellowship here at CC! May God bless you and your time here!