Hello fellow philipino brothers and sisters in the Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dee102

I am not a philipino myself but have gone to your churches and I love them, many of you are so on fire for Jesus it's inspiring to me. Feel free to chat with me if you like. Blessings

S

SweetmorningDew78

I am not a philipino myself but have gone to your churches and I love them, many of you are so on fire for Jesus it's inspiring to me. Feel free to chat with me if you like. Blessings
Hello :) Thank you sis :) I appreciate your words :) May you have a blessed day !

You are a nice sister in Christ!

D

Dee102

Thank you Sweet! I hope you don't mind if I just nickname you sweet? Lol:) anyways, how are you? You can send me a message in my messages if you feel like. How long have you been a Christian? It would be nice to hear your testimony. God bless!! Have a good day

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi!Sis :) thanks :) that sounds good! I like it :) I am doing great. Praise God and how about you?

We talked yesterday already yeah sis :) ?

When I was in my 20's sis but just recently I have made a decision to get serious about GOD...and the '
best decision ever!!!

God bless you sis and have a wonderful day :)

D

Dee102

Ya I turned to Jesus when I was 18, the Lord touched my life in a very real way, I felt the Holy Spirit power of God so strong in my life that it was life changing. God became more to me then just a thing in the sky, he became real to me, I turned to him, I believe in Him, he is my best friend, I know Him. That's a small part of my testimony, bless you sister

S

SweetmorningDew78

Ya I turned to Jesus when I was 18, the Lord touched my life in a very real way, I felt the Holy Spirit power of God so strong in my life that it was life changing. God became more to me then just a thing in the sky, he became real to me, I turned to him, I believe in Him, he is my best friend, I know Him. That's a small part of my testimony, bless you sister
Amazing!Great testimony sis! I love hearing from people how God has changed and still changing their lives! It strengthens my faith :) Thank you sis for sharing with me your experience :)

God bless you!

J

joefizz

Thank you Sweet! I hope you don't mind if I just nickname you sweet? Lol:) anyways, how are you? You can send me a message in my messages if you feel like. How long have you been a Christian? It would be nice to hear your testimony. God bless!! Have a good day
AWwwww how sweet!!!

J

joefizz

I vote for sweet morning dew's shortened nick name to be "sweet"from now on,all in favor raise your candy canes,all opposed eat your spinach!