HELLO FILIPINOS :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Yes , they're lovely and kindness people, that's why I like them , sweetmorningdew sis, jeje sis, lovefilipino sis, itsharley sis, and this guy ♡ , where are you tall man, please come to me , please Jesus help me , everything is possible with you father, I trust in you Lord , I just wanted to see him , that's all. Then your wish I'll obey to you Lord.
My compatriots know how to treat their friends well but unfortunately most of them are undisciplined in their home country that they can't even follow simple road laws. they even accept money bribes and vote for corrupt politicians during election and yet they complain much why graft and corruption is rampant in my country.

My countrymen mostly are intelligent workers even on abroad, good friends and hospitable but sadly lack discipline and nationality.

I myself is not proud of being a Filipino. If I can choose a nationality, I prefer to be a Japanese for they are intelligent, refined and tidy people unlike most of my compatriots.

May 13, 2019
ver
Hello again Selesmonica.. :D

I think i have found the ship.. There is a one word Skywalker ship she is a bulk carrier trading ship.. She is currently off the south western side of Sri Lanka heading East..

Here is a world shipping tracking site.. You may have to have a account to see this page.. accounts are free..

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...2/mmsi:636016847/imo:9724740/vessel:SKYWALKER

let me know if this ship is the one your Filipino sailor was on..

I am currently tracking a sailing boat my Brother is sailing on as crew in the gulf of Thailand.. This is the reason why i know this site..
very informative information