HELLO FILIPINOS :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hi praise the Lord,

I am Monica from India, hope you're all doing well by the love of God :) , may i know who are near to "SEA PORT" . please let me know pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...........

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Thanks,
Monica.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Looks like someone likes a sailor. :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Sorry i am in Australia..
Do you know the ships name? I looked for sea port in the Philippines on google earth but i could not find it..

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Sorry i am in Australia..
Do you know the ships name? I looked for sea port in the Philippines on google earth but i could not find it..
OK bro glad to meet you :), yes i know the ship name "SKY WALKER" from philippines ,they unload urea here in India. i too search google but can't found.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello again Selesmonica.. :D

I think i have found the ship.. There is a one word Skywalker ship she is a bulk carrier trading ship.. She is currently off the south western side of Sri Lanka heading East..

Here is a world shipping tracking site.. You may have to have a account to see this page.. accounts are free..

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...2/mmsi:636016847/imo:9724740/vessel:SKYWALKER

let me know if this ship is the one your Filipino sailor was on..

I am currently tracking a sailing boat my Brother is sailing on as crew in the gulf of Thailand.. This is the reason why i know this site..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Oh i have just been looking at the page and it says that the Ship entered into Port Kakinada India on the 11th of January 2018.. :) so this must be the ship you visisted.. Selesmonica :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Ok more investigations :D i feel like a detective ha ha haaa

The ship is operated by a firm called "" PRIMEBULK SHIPMANAGEMENT LTD "" based in Athens the capital of Greece. I found that information on this page::

SKYWALKER (IMO 9724740, Bulk Carrier) - Ship Details and Current Position | Vessel Tracking

The Company has a Facebook page::

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primebulk-Shipmanagement-Athens-Greece/290449837723404

I do not have a facebook account.. So i could not open it.. But if you have facebook or if another person reading that has facebook they could open it and have an avenue to get in contact with the company and maybe if your request and photo of your Phillipino sailor is sent to them then maybe they will be able to identify the young man and let him know about your interest then maybe they will exchange contact details and then God knows where things will go from there :)

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hello again Selesmonica.. :D

I think i have found the ship.. There is a one word Skywalker ship she is a bulk carrier trading ship.. She is currently off the south western side of Sri Lanka heading East..

Here is a world shipping tracking site.. You may have to have a account to see this page.. accounts are free..

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...2/mmsi:636016847/imo:9724740/vessel:SKYWALKER

let me know if this ship is the one your Filipino sailor was on..

I am currently tracking a sailing boat my Brother is sailing on as crew in the gulf of Thailand.. This is the reason why i know this site..
Thanks a lot bro , and I already went to that site and contacted them about that guy but they said they don't have any personal information of seaman's :( , so there is no use with that site bro , anyway thanks for caring about me , God bless you :) ♡♡♡

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Oh i have just been looking at the page and it says that the Ship entered into Port Kakinada India on the 11th of January 2018.. :) so this must be the ship you visisted.. Selesmonica :)
Yes you're right, I am back to home but my mind and thoughts still there........

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Ok more investigations :D i feel like a detective ha ha haaa

The ship is operated by a firm called "" PRIMEBULK SHIPMANAGEMENT LTD "" based in Athens the capital of Greece. I found that information on this page::

SKYWALKER (IMO 9724740, Bulk Carrier) - Ship Details and Current Position | Vessel Tracking

The Company has a Facebook page::

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primebulk-Shipmanagement-Athens-Greece/290449837723404

I do not have a facebook account.. So i could not open it.. But if you have facebook or if another person reading that has facebook they could open it and have an avenue to get in contact with the company and maybe if your request and photo of your Phillipino sailor is sent to them then maybe they will be able to identify the young man and let him know about your interest then maybe they will exchange contact details and then God knows where things will go from there :)
Wowwwww.... your reply makes me happy :D , as you said all things are come true if it's God's will Amen ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
God bless you bro & I have FB I'll search it thank you so much :)

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Please pray for me , i am very upset , i didn't get any information about him :( , i lost my hope , maybe it is not God's will , then change my mind too Lord , i am badly missing him. i don't know why ! even we didn't talk each other . i am just idiot .why i went to visit ship, if its not happens then i'll be normal now. but why its happened. Jesus please help me to forget all these things, i am really very sad :( , GOD BLESS YOU seaman. and thank you so much brothers for helping me. :(

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Filipinos are the nicest people generally I've ever met.
Yes , they're lovely and kindness people, that's why I like them , sweetmorningdew sis, jeje sis, lovefilipino sis, itsharley sis, and this guy ♡ , where are you tall man, please come to me , please Jesus help me , everything is possible with you father, I trust in you Lord , I just wanted to see him , that's all. Then your wish I'll obey to you Lord.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Well if the ship is a regular trade ship to that port then it will come again, maybe..

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hmmm... will see , thanks for your encouraging words . God bless you .

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Please pray for me , i am very upset , i didn't get any information about him :( , i lost my hope , maybe it is not God's will , then change my mind too Lord , i am badly missing him. i don't know why ! even we didn't talk each other . i am just idiot .why i went to visit ship, if its not happens then i'll be normal now. but why its happened. Jesus please help me to forget all these things, i am really very sad :( , GOD BLESS YOU seaman. and thank you so much brothers for helping me. :(
It's alright, monica. "Things" pass us by in life.. things that are good for us and not so good. Dont think of it that way, that ur an idiot, just because u met a seemingly nice Filipino guy, but there are more nice guys, not just from here=). Be patient for God's good time... who knows what good things He has in store for you...

Aenon

Jan 31, 2018
Hello to all Filipinos. I release blessing to all of you here

Jan 28, 2018
[h=2]Can a person who passed be with you in spirit until you pass?[/h]