Hello folks. I'm new and yet not new

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Phoenix_Rising

New member
Jun 22, 2021
9
10
3
49
I guess I should probably explain that headline huh? I used to be a member of CC years ago. Life just has a way of splitting paths at times especially if our King wishes us to grow. In the last couple of years My King has wished me to grow greatly, so He has allowed me to do so. That doesn't mean I have stopped growing or that I am completely different from who I was, but it does mean that I have changed. I realize that I still have a lifetime and more worth of growth to go, but I have an excellent and patient King who is willing to teach this Phoenix. Thank you for allowing me to join once again, and I look forward to making many good friends among my fellow brothers and sisters.
 
Hello @Phoenix_Rising, and welcome back to CChat! I'm glad that you decided to return, and thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself too :)

God bless you! (Psalm 63:7)

~Deut


1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
​
 
Hello Phoenix, we are glad that you have returned and hope you find many new friends and also some of your old friends too here at Christian Chat. We look forward to chatting with you again. Welcome back! :)
 
I guess I should probably explain that headline huh? I used to be a member of CC years ago. Life just has a way of splitting paths at times especially if our King wishes us to grow. In the last couple of years My King has wished me to grow greatly, so He has allowed me to do so. That doesn't mean I have stopped growing or that I am completely different from who I was, but it does mean that I have changed. I realize that I still have a lifetime and more worth of growth to go, but I have an excellent and patient King who is willing to teach this Phoenix. Thank you for allowing me to join once again, and I look forward to making many good friends among my fellow brothers and sisters.
Hello and welcome (back) to Christian Chat. I am in a period of growth now, so I understand that. Praise be to God that He not only wants us to grow in Him and his Goodness, but that he Blesses us and Help us along the way.

May God Continue to Bless you and Help you to grow in He whom Loves you so very much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deuteronomy
Hello Phoenix, welcome to Christian Chat.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.


View attachment 228586






6a5bcad37bbf9973402890f576a260d1.gif
 
Nice to meet you and thanks for the uplifting Intro:) So glad the Lord led you back here and no doubt you will be making many new friends, God bless and keep you!
 
I guess I should probably explain that headline huh? I used to be a member of CC years ago. Life just has a way of splitting paths at times especially if our King wishes us to grow. In the last couple of years My King has wished me to grow greatly, so He has allowed me to do so. That doesn't mean I have stopped growing or that I am completely different from who I was, but it does mean that I have changed. I realize that I still have a lifetime and more worth of growth to go, but I have an excellent and patient King who is willing to teach this Phoenix. Thank you for allowing me to join once again, and I look forward to making many good friends among my fellow brothers and sisters.
So nice to have you back! A fine re-welcome to CC!:):coffee: