hello friends how can I do so that I can stop watching porv video

  • Thread starter Thread starter fadhila
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fadhila

Guest
Hello friends, praise the lord....
My name is fadhila from Tanzania and I am born again my friends i have a problem please how can I stop watching porn video I know I am doing wrong and I want to stop that but I fail, please be honest with me and help me out with that...

















































Thanks blessed
 
Fadhila,
Porn is a product of Satan. Your request tells me that you realize that watching porn movies is wrong and you need help for that. First of all, you need to pray about it and ask God to intervene, and you must trust Him that He will do it for you. Secondly, you need to follow God's Word to the letter and do what He instructs you to do. That you will find in Exod 20. - The Ten Commandments. Following the Commandments of God must not be a burden to you. I do not say that following the Commandments will save you, but if you love God, the Commandments will be written on your heart and it will become part of you, meaning that you will live out the Commandments like Jesus Christ has shown the people on this earth when He was here. When it comes to the porn, find an excuse not to join your friends watching these movies as that is when it normally happens. If you are on your own, then, when you have the urge to watch a movie, to do something else like, making yourself a cup of coffee and do some Bible study or go and work in the garage or find anything else to keep you busy. God will give you the power to overcome if you try hard enough from your side and also being earnest about it. Porn is evil and from Satan. Many people have the same problem as you have and you are not alone. God is the only one that can save you from this, but it starts with you. Also do not forget, God loves you. You are His child and you need to listen to Him. May God be with you on your path of healing.